Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 6: August 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 5: August 2011 - August 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A perfectly appropriate and nice look considering the event and the venue.

Nice look for the engagement ....

Love the combination of blazer and jeans, and I think the look would be perfect with a different t-shirt (without print).

I love the jeans and blazer combination. It's appropriate, but still casual and comfortable. Love her ballet flats too. As for the second outfit, I like the color of the skirt, but nothing else. Mette-Marit does indeed have a gorgeous and genuine smile. It lights up her entire face.

Do you think, does she buy her clothes sometimes in secondhand-shops? Before her marriage she loved to buy so, and sometimes their clothes seems to be secondhand-clothes... I have the feeling also by this purple rock and the black jacket.

Odd outfit IMO the heavy jacket the flowy skirt the summery shoes all pretty alone but an odd combo.

Love the top and skirt but not together. Love the shoes!

Is there a better picture of the skirt? It looks lovely.

I love this outfit. Everything in it. from the jacket to the shoes and I love when she wears dark colours, it makes her hair (which I love) stand out

Lovely suit! Isnt this recycled?
The detailing on the hem of the skirt and jacket is quite pretty.

Great suit! Love the details!

I don't mind the suit, but do wish that the detailing wasn't there. Not quite to my taste, but she's able to pull it off quite nicely.

I don't mind the suit, but do wish that the detailing wasn't there. Not quite to my taste, but she's able to pull it off quite nicely.

I agree. I would have prefered the suit without the details. It would have been great as a plain blue suit to me.

Last edited:
I love this suit I am not ctrazy about the heavy hose but the colour of the suit is really flattering and it is a classic IMO

Not bad. Not perfect, but not bad.

Its a noce suit even though recycled a few times. The overall look is too dark, one gets the winter feeling looking at those pictures.

She would've looked 1000 times better if she had done something with her hair and wore a little makeup.

It's a nice suit, I like it on her. A little more effort with her hair would be good indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom