Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 6: August 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one lively and classic suit.I also like the color on her. I wish she wore more of such lovely outfits. The hair is nice and looks nice with the suit.

she looks great ! really like the colour on her .

So very, very nice. A really wonderful suit with the pleats and stripes and her hair just looks so well groomed.

Last edited:
Lovely outfits so far.The red coat is to die for.
I loved the blue version when she wore it in Luxembourg but now I prefer the red one.I don't like her last hairdo

I think the suit is very elegant, and suits Mette-Marit. The hair is simply exquisite.

must say like both outfits :)

I'm loving everything she's worn to the U.S. She looks great, much better than in the Netherlands.

Both outfits from the 8 th are lovely I especially like the black and white love the skirt.

The first outfit is quite lovely. I like the contrast and vivid colour of the dress. The blouse in the second outfit is all right. However, this particular style of the skirt looks flattering on smaller thinner women with perfect legs.

Last edited:
I think the black skirt looks fabulous on her; different strokes I guess.

She looks great, except for her hair, which is a mess. She, certainly, looks better than in The Netherlands, in that nightgown.

Wow! Good old Chanel, wish she wore these colors and textures more often. She can carry the long jacket and pleats. Length is good for her.
San Fran cisco 2 outfits are nice, both could be an inch longer to flatter her legs more. White blouse a little fussy and tight for me.
over all very good!

May 9 (visiting Norwegian companies and Berkeley)
full view - upper part - with open jacket

She really likes to wear white when they are on trips abroad. I hope she continues to wear light and bright colours when they are back in Norway :)
She looked really good through the whole visit!

about her Valentino style during the trip with HQ pictures
http://blogg.tv2.no/kongebloggen/2013/05/10/valentino/
Google Translation
He says, the outfit which was claimed to be Chanel by minmote.no is Valentino...

Last edited:
she is on top form on this trip abroad , hope she keeps it up when she get's home !! love the pick Jacket !

May 9 (visiting Norwegian companies and Berkeley)
full view - upper part - with open jacket

She really likes to wear white when they are on trips abroad. I hope she continues to wear light and bright colours when they are back in Norway :)
She looked really good through the whole visit!

about her Valentino style during the trip with HQ pictures
Very Valentino | Kongebloggen - Kjell Arne Totland
Google Translation
He says, the outfit which was claimed to be Chanel by minmote.no is Valentino...

it's definitely Chanel. you can see the interwinded C's on the buttons

The white and pink is a bit off the marh IMO the top is too short or something I have loved her choices though throughout the trip and especially the Valentino.

The pink jacket is all right. The skirt is hideous. Pleats and ruffles are too much for one outfit. A pair of classic trousers would have been a better choice. An updo or messy bun would have improved the look as well.

Last edited:
She looks great, except for her hair, which is a mess. She, certainly, looks better than in The Netherlands, in that nightgown.

Her hair looked shiny and well-kempt. I'm curious as to why you thought this.

The white and pink is a bit off the marh IMO the top is too short or something I have loved her choices though throughout the trip and especially the Valentino.

I was wondering if the jacket pulled back somehow??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not liking the pink coat with the dress, but I think with a pair of nice slacks it would be fabulous.

Slacks would have looked better with the pink jacket; I think it would have counterbalanced all the ruffles.

Yes, ruffles and pleats are a bit much. But considering what she has been wearing up to this trip...Really looks fine. With her height, she can get away with a lot imo

(...) I love the scarf, though! The color, width and thickness.

Last edited by a moderator:
She does look tired and a bit off her game. Could be the coloring of the outfit, and that grey nail polish does not help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom