Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 6: August 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is, that she improved outfit by outfit.
But the beginning was nothing but horrible, so it could not have gone worse :whistling:
Bye Bine

Out of all her dresses for this occasion, I'll go with her daytime look.

I think the dress is not bad (on a slim woman) but not on somebody as large-ish as MM. She looks ultra-matronly in this dress. As other posters already said, you just cant pick a dress & wear it because it looks good on somebody else.

And then these flower hairclips... seriously?! Did she steal them from IA because they only look good on females under the age of 10.

Hello to all of you: I find some sentences regarding Mette-Marit very very offending, some of you are only critizing her the whole time in a type of style who is very disgusting. If you do not like her, than please do not look her. I find the majority of you are very jealous, because she received a gift from life: from a simple girl to become a princess. So please stop your criticizm and look to your bodys and brains...!!!!

Hello to all of you: I find some sentences regarding Mette-Marit very very offending, some of you are only critizing her the whole time in a type of style who is very disgusting. If you do not like her, than please do not look her. I find the majority of you are very jealous, because she received a gift from life: from a simple girl to become a princess. So please stop your criticizm and look to your bodys and brains...!!!!
You have a right to defend Crown Princess Mette-Marit, whereas TRF members have a right to criticise her fashion choices. It is a usual thing in any fashion thread. So telling TRF members what they should do can be viewed as ill-bred.

Last edited:
MM's "What Was She Thinking" file is growing progressively larger.:D

I'm starting to wonder if she's doing this on purpose.

If an individual poster generally criticizes the style of Mette Marit but generally offers praise for any of the other simple girls who were offered the gift of becoming a princess, how does that equate with "jealously" for Mette-Marit's status? Just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a right to defend Crown Princess Mette-Marit, whereas TRF members have a right to criticise her fashion choices. It is a usual thing in any fashion thread. So telling TRF members what they should do can be viewed as ill-bred.

To Albina: Of course in a fashion thread you can critize the choice of the cloth, but the art and the arguments (she is becoming fat, how disgustous, and so on) are no words to write.
You can do criticizm in another way, but I find the latest phrases that are chosen here are not more convenient for this sort of thread. I am not ill-bread, I am very polite woman and I do not have said that you should not criticize, my intension was that you have to write about her in a non-offending-way, and the most of you here are offending her a lot and the whole time. This shows me that lots of people are malcontent and use internet to offend.

To Grazie Giraffe: If an individual poster generally criticizes the style of Mette Marit but generally offers praise for any of the other simple girls who were offered the gift of becoming a princess, how does that equate with "jealously" for Mette-Marit's status? Just wondering

You most know that most women critize other women (e.g style, make-up), because the y do not like herself...if somebody writes that Haakon was the only good accesoires of her than it is logical that there is jealousy. And you have to admit that the most women are jealous and have a problem when a women is more beautiful...this is the real word, so do not hide behind some phrases.

... [snipped]
To Albina: Of course in a fashion thread you can critize the choice of the cloth, but the art and the arguments (she is becoming fat, how disgustous, and so on) are no words to write.
You can do criticizm in another way, but I find the latest phrases that are chosen here are not more convenient for this sort of thread. I am not ill-bread, I am very polite woman and I do not have said that you should not criticize, my intension was that you have to write about her in a non-offending-way, and the most of you here are offending her a lot and the whole time. This shows me that lots of .... [snipped].
Once again it is the fashion thread. Demands to "stop ... criticizm and look to [one's own] bodys and brains..." come across as utterly rude. There are TRF moderators, who can address the issue of "... people [who] are malcontent and use internet to offend". Cheap dramas and accusations of jealousy are for vulgar herd.

Last edited:

Everyone is entitled to share his/her opinion, as long as it happens in a respectful manner - with this in mind, let's get back to the topic of this thread!

Out of all the crown princess ......ihe is by far my favourite !

Last edited:
Think she might be back on track x

It is simply mind blowing to read this conversation next to the Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown... thread. One princess dreams of unicorns and the other of being able to touch her family or smile in public. One's culture is an amazing thing, indeed.

That's a great outfit and the green jacket looks much better with the white than with the matching green skirt.

Both outfits are lovely, though personally, I prefer the blue version of the coat. Mette-Marit looks lovely in the shade of burgundy. It suits her complexion.

today at the OTC 2013 in Houston
full view - close up

It's a Valentino coat and she also has it in blue and wore it at the Luxembourg wedding last year

I actually think the blue is far nicer and she wore in much better. The red i since but why buy to exact coats even if the fit is perfect?! She should've gone for something else or the suit version of the red coat. I don't like how she is wearing the red coat, I don't like the white showing under the red.

I also like both versions of the coat. Personally I actually prefer the red version ;). I think red really suits MM.

Really don't like the red version. The white underneath gives the illusion of looking at underwear to me.

I must cast my vote for the blue coat over the red.

That bottle green paired with white was marvelous - glad she didn't do what everyone else does and go for black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom