Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 6: August 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike the jacket of the first outfit. I like the maxi dress and the jacket, but not together.
The jacket has a safari look to it. Perhaps she thought it fitting in the jungle of Indonesia.

Please be more attentive to details in the article as it says 2500 and 5000 Krones which makes circa 450 and 900 dollars.

Sorry, I read this prises in the translations under the pictures. But I see now, that the norwegian version writes it in Krones...

I think she looks nice the jacket thing I tend to agree though I think this one is a little more of a relaxed shape. She does look a whole lot beeter in lighter colours though IMO

I love both outfits. MM looked great.

The Nobel engagement... the dark tights and Mary Jane's are we to be subjected to the combo again I love the colour of the coat.

Mette Marit looked fantastic at the Nobels! Love that coat, it's very elegant.

I think this outfit is terrible, nothing goes together and what is this weird underskirt? Also her hair doesn't look good like this, parted in the middle and very flat on the upper head.

I think this outfit is terrible, nothing goes together and what is this weird underskirt? Also her hair doesn't look good like this, parted in the middle and very flat on the upper head.

I happen to agree. This look is quite awful. The skirt is too bright and reminds me of a slip one wears under a skirt or dress.

Can't make up my mind what I dislike most: the boots, the hideous skirt (and underskirt) or the ugly jacket. Probably, the combination of all three.
This looks like something chosen in a dark by a 3-year-old child - and that's a very charitable way of describing the ensemble.

Mette-Marit can dress so nicely when she puts a little effort into her outfits.

Can't make up my mind what I dislike most: the boots, the hideous skirt (and underskirt) or the ugly jacket. Probably, the combination of all three.
This looks like something chosen in a dark by a 3-year-old child - and that's a very charitable way of describing the ensemble.

Mette-Marit can dress so nicely when she puts a little effort into her outfits.

As you say, she can be quite stylish, even stunning. So when she turns up in something like this I wonder if the hosts of the event and the attendees feel a bit insulted when a guest of honor appears in this kind of outfit.

Mette-Marit at the inauguration of the Northern Light Cathedral in Alta today, February 10, 2013, wearing a light blue coat and black underneath:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I rather like this look.The outfit is nice and sophisticated with no clashing colours, material or styles. The hair and make-up look good, and Mette-Marit is just glowing. Definitely a "yes" from me. :)

I love the coat the colour and cut are gorgeous ...

No complaints from me. Mette-Marit looks absolutely gorgeous and sophisticated to boot. Love it.

I like it! The coat is great, the colour really works for her and it looks good with the black underneath.

Her overall looked nice, professional and warm. Its nice to get such a soft color in the middle of winter.

She looks lovely.Nice colors combination.I too love that soft color in winter.

Mette-Marit at the inauguration of the Northern Light Cathedral in Alta today, February 10, 2013, wearing a light blue coat and black underneath:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
This is a :clap:from me.
I love the combination of the light coat with black, and the coat itself has a beautiful cut.
Her hair looks great as well. Very well done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom