Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 5: August 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 5
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the facinator, but that's about it. The coat is boxy and ill fitting, and her makeup is way overdone. She is naturally beautiful, she definately didn't need that much.

I also think thelipstick was wrong, the rest of the makeup was gr8:flowers:

Crown Princess Mette-Marit today, September 1st, visiting the Zurich International School
in Switzerland. A nice, simple combination of narrow skirt and light blue blouse with a belt.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think she looks fab loved her in the black head piece and also her evening out fit !

I agree. She looks absolutely and undoubtedly exquisite. I do love the cream "trench coat" style jacket and the contrast of the black feather fascinator. The entire look is flawless. Prince Haakon must have felt very proud of his wife indeed.

Last edited:
http://static.vg.no/uploaded/image/bilderigg/2011/08/31/1314795689202_275.jpg

The whole face looks very artificial, the lipstick is too much.
Love the outfit, dislike the headpiece.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit today, September 1st, visiting the Zurich International School
in Switzerland. A nice, simple combination of narrow skirt and light blue blouse with a belt.

Love it!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the two colors together.

This I like. She is a naturally beautiful woman, she doesn't need the extra frill that some other princesses need.

Oh yes, Mette-Marit looks absolutely beautiful in her white suit. Her hair looks so lovely too. I do love the earings she has chosen. Very chic. Only thing that spoils the look is the green handbag. Not certain if that works too well. Otherwise lovely.

I agree Daisiesforever - I am not loving that green bag, but the white suit is lovely.

I too love the green snakeskin bag with the white. I love a little pop of color! She looks great.

A pop of color is a good thing when you wear all white. Nicely done MM!

I like her suit and the contrast of the green bag.:flowers:

Lovely, elegant outfit. I too like the bag, I'm usually not a fan of reptile style, but this one looks great. Wouldn't mind to own it. :D

I absolutely adore the white suit with the green clutch - well done! White suits her so much, hopefully she won't go back to total black ever again!

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the commemoration of the 150th Anniversary of the birth
of Fridtjof Nansen in Oslo, October 10, 2011.

Her smile and her shoes are the only things I like of this combination.

** Full view ** Close up **

It would have looked better without the skirt.

This was a not a good look - at least to my eyes! I agree that the top and bottom halves look mismatched, but even if they were not paired I'm not sure I would be totally sold...

That look is sadly totally mismatched, a mess. Skirt, tights and shoes look as if they had nothing to do with coat, blouse and vest (right word?). I like almost all parts of this outfit separately, though. These shoes! :wub:

I don't usually comment on fashion choices but that outfit is just horrid. Separately the pieces are nice but put together it looks like Mette-Marit just grabbed the first thing from her wardrobe and didn't check if they matched or even went together (IMO obviously)

I am surprised, it is not her usual style but I like it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom