Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 5: August 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a huge Mette-Marit fan...but this outfit.... :-(

Is MM wearing Sonja's tights??? How would you come with up with the idea of wearing a red/black skirt and purple tights???

The skirt is ok, although a bit matronly, but the rest should have been all black.

Strange style - black & white with dark purple skirt? :wacko:

The Louboutins look so out of place with such an odd outfit, they look good with a stylish dress but not with this matronly mess.

What is this schoolgirl-outfit?? And she has enough money to better to dress...

Google Fordító

All woman has interesting for clothes and shoes and try to dress good, and MM said in many interwievs, that she follow the mode. But I don't think, that theese outfits fashionable are.
And if we see Kate Middleton, than we know, that style hasn't cost so much money...

What is this schoolgirl-outfit?? And she has enough money to better to dress...

Google Fordító

All woman has interesting for clothes and shoes and try to dress good, and MM said in many interwievs, that she follow the mode. But I don't think, that theese outfits fashionable are.
And if we see Kate Middleton, than we know, that style hasn't cost so much money...
Actually it's quite fashionable, old schoolgirl style. But it doesn't mean that anyone can wear it. Top part of MM's outfit is ok, bottom - too much colors.

Especially her McQueen's outfits :whistling:

It's way too casual, besides I don't like any of the pieces.

M-M's Clothing

Is MM wearing Sonja's tights??? How would you come with up with the idea of wearing a red/black skirt and purple tights???

The skirt is ok, although a bit matronly, but the rest should have been all black.

I do believe the tights are black. Every monitor shows color differently, so it is rare that we get true color/hue/shade.

Nothing, IMO, wrong with the outfit, but for younger people it my be too conservative. To me, she looked clean and fresh.

I agree that another type of shoe would have been better.

I think that's the same shirt she wore to Sverre's first day of school.

Purple tights with a red & black (or is it blue?) skirt; what was she thinking?
The next black & white outfit is better but not much.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at a seminar on psychic health care in Oslo today
- a nice casual autumn look - I especially like the shoes/boots!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the commemoration of the 150th Anniversary of the birth
of Fridtjof Nansen in Oslo, October 10, 2011.

Her smile and her shoes are the only things I like of this combination.

** Full view ** Close up **

she looks so young in these pictures

Mette-Marit looks really pretty in her casual outfit. It would have been nice if she had put on a scarf with some colour.

CP Mette-Marit in a red dress, November 18. She looks beautiful, it suits her very well.
full view

Last edited:
She looks beautiful!I wish she would wear red more often.

Oh my! She looks fantastic in that red dress! And much slimmer. Love the whole look, hair, makeup, shoes, jewelry! Everything. Great job MM!

She looks amazing on red! Love the cut of the dress. Nice to her again!

She looks good in red. Nice cut of the dress I must say.

The red is totally goregous on her she appears slimmed down and the peacoat boots and jeans are amazing.

Oh yes, red is her colour. Works so well with her blond hair. Do love the cut of her dress. Absolutely superb.

When I read that the Crown Princess is undertaking official engagements abroad I feel for her for I can't imagine the anxiety she must experience when having to constantly take long flights.

It must be horrible for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom