Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 5: August 2011 - August 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish so much she would improve her posture and how she sits in a chair. She looks OK.
I agree the colors are just much to bland.

A big fat no to the boots and the bag. And a smaller no to the blazer. Too long. The last outfit is better.

I wish so much she would improve her posture and how she sits in a chair.
Yes, her posture is consistently poor, what a shame.
I very much like her outfit, feel the top and pants go nicely together for a pale blonde.:flowers:

I think the top is interesting, but I wish she would sit up straight!

Isn't that a Zara top/sweater, same that she wore to a concert a few weeks ago?
I love brown on MM, she pull sit off very well.

January 5th at the annual conference of the NHO in Oslo Opera House
full view - side view

close ups of the shoes (when she wore them in December last year)

So far she looks very pretty. I only dislike these shoes.
She wore the skirt also in 2009.
Pretty skirt! The jacket is alright. Don't like the boots (or shooties) at all.

Last edited:
Mette-Marit does look lovely and I do like the outfit, especially the very chic jacket. The only thing that does not work here are the boots.

The ensemble was quite lovely. Simple clean lines and soft colours flatter Crown Princess Mette Marit the most. A sleek hairstyle and pillbox hat nicely completed the look.

Last edited:
Pretty coat, like the contrasting front panel on it. Coat seems too wide on the bottom part though.

The coat is very flattering to me, and I love the hat as well.

Better pic: http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Queen+Margrethe+II+Denmark+Celebrates+40+Years+HYDF6PZ5ISrl.jpg

This is really one of my favorite outfits, if not the favorite, of the jubilee celebrations. Lovely coat, nice pillbox hat, I like the soft pink on her and such delicate accessories. I'd kill for these shoes alone! :heart2: he he...

Now if only she would find a haircolor that doesn't look so unnatural and yellow-ish and if her make up wasn't that orange-ish, she would be my personal perfection. But she looks definitely exquisite and great here! :flowers:

:previous: agree on the hair color. Would be nice if she would experiment with different shades of blonde and maybe try a slightly darker blonde color.

I like the coat together with the pillbox hat, and this shade of soft purple is quite unusual. All in all, very nice choices.

MM wears pillbox hats like no other, she always looks nice wearing them. I like the coat too.

She is looking really comfortable in her own skin lately I like the little coat and though I thought the hat was placed too far back it was nice. She's looking great since making the effort to loss weight. IMO

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the World Economic Forum 2012 in Davos, Switzerland today:

a mixed winter look with coat, skirt, boots and the pullover she's worn several times before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

It's a good practical winter look. I wish we could see the blouse better underneath. It looks interesting.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the World Economic Forum 2012 in Davos, Switzerland today:

a mixed winter look with coat, skirt, boots and the pullover she's worn several times before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Not liking the pladd coat & Zara blouse combination- too much pattern for my taste!

I agree. The beige and black check patterned fabric of the coat is gorgeous, however I do not like the cut of the coat at all. Does not fit the body and is not at all flattering. The pullover is also too "busy" for the coat and does not provide the correct contrast or match. Prince Haakon of course looks very handsome indeed.

Last edited:
Casual chic, it always works! It looks very warm and comfortable and I also love the boots!

I like the pattern of the coat and the pattern of the pullover, but not together!

I love this top & it really seems to suit her. I've always liked how she looks in browns, they pair nicely with her coloring IMO. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom