Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark grey poncho and bluejeans? :lol: Yes, there might be hope. But it looks like she was freezing :(

I think she looked good with the blue/grey poncho, but is it enough to keep her warm?!

A nice watermark-free picture of MM's lovely blue Valentino jacket (worn during the SV from Switzerland):
Picture

Stunning from head to toe! The Louboutin heels are fantastic as well!

How pretty! She's really come into her own this past year.

Mette-Marit looks very nice and put together......except for the belt. I wish she would have left it at her hotel!:bang:

The 1st outfit was just too boring color & style wise. The 2nd outfit looked nice but unflattering and too close to the earlier outfit.

Mette-Marit looks great.I love both ensembles but without the belt.
Belts are only nice on woman who have very thin waistline.
Colors are fine for me.
By the way ,she looked fabulous with the blue ensemble (valentino jacket)

I like both outfits. The soft pink jacket with the ruffles is fantastic! :wub: I don't really mind the Valentino shoes with the studs. She wears them well - besides, the overall look isn't trashy at all.:flowers:

At first glance it looked like a pink ruffled blouse. It's a unique and pretty design for a jacket. I quite like it.
I don't think her shoes look trashy per se, but I don't like them. There's too much going on with the print on the front and the studs.

Last edited by a moderator:
MM looks polished and good! I agree on the first outfit, lovely but why the belt? The Valentino stuff looks good on MM in general, I usually dont like her shoes at all, far too extrovert for my taste. Studs on shoes, well .... but she has worn far more ugly shoes than these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom