Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an older picture of MM wearing the same Valentino suit.
I actually like the jacket alot...
but the outfit is so much better with nude or without stockings.

Thank you. Now I see it's navy blue. It would indeed look way better with different shoes, brown don't match.

I just don't like the ruffles, it makes her look heavier than she really is. As for the hair clip, "down-to-earth" is okay when she is at home but not on official princess duty. I am sure there are plenty elegant and much more adult-like hair accessories available in Norway.

I actually like the suit in the alternate picture with the sheer hose. This time in Geneva, the black tights and brown shoes bring it down and unattractive.

It's a lovely suit, very sharp and elegant!! BUT, this time she ruined it with the black stockings and brown shoes - too bad! :ermm:

Mette-Marit visited UNAIDS in their new building in Geneva today.
Full view 1
Full view 2
Close up
Shoes
Again black from head to toe with a big nice scarf. She looks elegant although I think she could have taken off the scarf...

Last edited:
Really like the skirt but I wish she wouldn't wear so dark tights, it ruins the look especially if your wearing all black.

Big pink scarf is a nice touch to black outfit. I love her skirt too. But, pink scarf and red handbag does not look well together in my opinion.

Love the scarf and handbag. She looks very nice.

She looks nice, but I don't like the stockings, they make whole outfit too dark and heavy.

Mette-Marit visited UNAIDS in their new building in Geneva today.
Full view 1
Full view 2
Close up
Shoes
Again black from head to toe with a big nice scarf. She looks elegant although I think she could have taken off the scarf...

Black, grey, pink and red - too much. And the scarf (even though i'ts a very nice one) should have been take off. It make the whole outfit too casual, again.

Maybe boots would have looked better with the heavy looking skirt and big scarf, but then that would make a nicer, more casual outfit, not appropriate for the occasion

Tights with high-heeled patent leather pumps?

Maybe a little red scarf around the neck, and nude hose to look professional IMO

Even though she is in black form head to toe, the all black outfit works because it is kept simple & not fussy - coat + boats.
If she had worn tights, coat, skirt etc, it would be a bit too much.

Oh but we are so tired of the Princess' wearing dark colours.
She would look so good with pretty colours of pink, blue with that
blonde hair.
Leave the dark colours as the Queen of England does for sombre ocassions.
Wear bright to stand out in the crowd.

I have no complaints. The coat and boots are a lovely touch.

I like this black outfit. It suits her figure and is a simpler style which suits her better.

Even in all black outfit CP looks radiant. I like the coat and boots.

I see nothing wrong with this ensemble; Mette Marit looks good in it.

Love this on her the coat as said is just beautiful ....it looks freezing there were is this place....

Today- and outside with nice coat!

myroyal's: PR

I like the coat, I like the pants, I like the gloves and I like the scarf :).

The only thing I don't like is the way she bundled the scarf, it looks so huge and messy.

The outfits okay...not one of my favorites.

Mette-Marit today at the ISFiT in Trondelag
Picture 1
Picture 2
It's the same dress she wore at November 19, 2009. I like the dress. I hope we get some better pictures...

I like it too, it has an interesting pattern and it suits her natural colours.

This coat and boots look like navy blue to me rather than black. I like the overall look, very professional!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both outfits, the dress suits CP and the coat is very nice.

I didn't see the white coat and the bag, they're both lovely! :flowers: The dress still looks beige/brown to me, it is amazing what the different lighting can do.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom