Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2010 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I'm a big fan of scarves too! They can dress up the most casual looking outfit, as Mette-Marit proves. :)

:previous: I'm a big fan of scarves too! They can dress up the most casual looking outfit, as Mette-Marit proves. :)

So true! A simple plain jeans and a regualr white tank - top plus a fantasy scarf makes the whole outfit :flowers:

These suits are all nice. I liked the first one (today) more. It's very well-tailored and sharp and I like this dark blue colour on MM. :flowers:

Today: seems very nice, but I wish I could see better pictures. Cannot really see the whole outfit.

Yesterday: too much blue. Plus the tights, don't like that shade at all. And the brown bag looks odd withe the whole blue otfit.

The dress is nice, she looks great.

It's heavy tights season!:p

I don't think it's odd. Even here in Turkey, where the weather is much warmer, women have already started to wear heavy black tights.;) I wear them almost every day. I find MM's outfit very elegant and her tights definitely don't ruin the look for me. :flowers:

I don't like the black tights. They make the outfit look too black.

I don't think it's odd. Even here in Turkey, where the weather is much warmer, women have already started to wear heavy black tights.;) I wear them almost every day. I find MM's outfit very elegant and her tights definitely don't ruin the look for me. :flowers:

For me neither. I actually find that the shoes and tights she chose here, look better than when she wore the outfit in 2005. :flowers:

I like the shawl but I'm not sure if such an accessory is formal eneough in comparison with other ladies' clothes.

Last edited:
The shawl is really pretty and likes nice against the black outfit.

I like the black outfit and its simple line. I don't mind the scarf, except that it makes the whole look a bit casual.;)

Elegant outfit and looks good on MM. She likes dark colours but she could try different colours sometimes.

I think it's navy.

I really wonder why she wears brown shoes with a blue suit. I don't like the shoes with the stockings either.

It looks black on my screen.

But, if it's navy blue, than the colour of the shoes and bag makes no sense.

Great suit and handbag. I'm just not sure about the shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom