Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2009 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree I wish that style of wearing belts around full coats and suit jackets would fade away. Off topic, but it doesn't work for Princess Mary either.:bang:

I can only agree with the other posters - the belt does make the coat quite unflattering IMO.

Ughhh I hate this belt-around-coat fashion...I truly havent seen anyone look good in it, including Mette-Marit, unfortunately.

I also agree. The belt is just completely wrong there.
It's weird to see MM "belting" nearly every outfit. :ermm:

Jan 7, 2010 - MM in a lovely outfit with black stockings.
Lovely look even with the stockings. Hair is nice so is the jewlery.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Coat

What a great outfit! She looks great!

What a wonderful outfit to start the new year, that pattern really suits MM. :flowers:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Coat
Beautiful outfit, the cut suits her and the colour looks good with the stockings and shoes. I also like her hair.

she looks great love the dress !

Nice outfit and fantastic coat. But I'm just tired of all those black and grey colours and the stockings... Lovely earrings, though. :flowers:

I agree

Mette Marit should use more colours. She uses a more conservative colour-palet than her mother in law.

But still, she is a stylish lady

I think this is one of her best outfits this winter. its still in her grey and black comfort zone but flatters her more and is more than just a straight, boring dress she threw on that morning. I like it!

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Coat
Great outfit on MM. The black stockings don't bother me so much with this outfit. I think it's because the whole think isn't black. Her hair and makeup look beautiful.;)

She looks nice. This dress fits her nicely. I think the black stockings are fine.

I like this outfit on her,she is very elegant.
I think she looks thinner.

I love this outfit. The color scheme and fit are perfect. :flowers:

The dress does make her look slimmer. She should wear this type of style more often.

Valentino looks good on her. Then again Valentino looks good on most women. ;)

To Duke of Marmalade - your 2009 collage of MM was fantastic. She is a lovely woman. She really looks good in colors, especially that beautiful green dress and sweater she wore last month.

The white dress looks lovely with the cardigan. I don't really like the cut of the dress on MM, but I think the details on the top part are fun and nice.
The black tights are horrible with the dress.

I love the black coat! :flowers:
The cut is perfect on MM!

Lovely outfit, lovely Princess.... she looked great !

Nice outfit! I like the cardigan and the details on the top part of the dress. No, I won't mention the black tights. :D

Pretty hairstyle while skiing too! :flowers:

I absolutely dislike the white dress with the cardigan. I don't like the appliques on the dress, nor the length. Also, the style of the dress makes her appear pregnant in some of the pics. Btw, MM should really do something with her hair, it doesn't even look properly combed. Finally, the tights, if its so cold (and I know it is), she should go with a pant suit or wear knee-length boats. Overall, IMO a terrible look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom