Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2009 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great outfit, red and white looks very good on her and I love the shoes!

Shhas to be so careful as the first dress with the up do made her look fat and oldmaidish IMO the other 2 were quite nice the red shoes were a bit resortie but all in all a huge improvement on her tragic looks love the brown and cream bag is it Gucci?

Mette-Marit's outfit during the opening day of the 18th International AIDS Conference (July 18th):
Full Length view
Ring
Close-up
Golden ballerinas

She looks calm and relaxed in the pictures, so her clothes look better on her.
Colour is always good, she should wear more.

The outfits nice, but I think the red jacket should've been a tighter fit.

I love her red sandals. The gold ballerinas don't go with the outfit

I like the white dress and light blue cardi. MM looks good in light pastel colours.

Loved Crown Princess Mette-Marits's engagement ring. Is is from the royal family heirlooms? Looks very art nouveau. What are the gem stones? The Crown Princess's ring and the Duchess of Cornwall's are my favorite engagement rings of the current royals.

I like the Crown Princess in outfit that cut the figure at the waist because of her figure. I think the red jacket was flattering because it didn't emphasis her waist. I don't know about the purse with the rest of the outfit. Also the sandals do not look good on woman with big feet. I think she did okay but pumps would have looked better.:flowers:

Loved Crown Princess Mette-Marits's engagement ring. Is is from the royal family heirlooms?
It is. MM got the ring from Queen Sonja and I think Crown Princess Märtha also wore it.

I really love the first outfit, the white dress with black cardigan. Simply but very nice :flowers:
The shoes are also cute and I love the necklace.

I don´t like at all the evening outfit, the skirt is ok but I don´t like the shirt very much.

I like the third outfit, especially the blouse, lovely :)

MM has looked wonderful the last few days. Very simple, clean and appropriate. I especially like the printed shirt and pants. Very casual and classic and clean. I do love her necklace. Looks like its a one of a kind with the charms, just lovely and very MM.

Mette's white dress is shapeless. Her shoes are ugly and again she should do something about her hair, it is too long, she really does not look good in so long hair, cut it or keep it up. The only thing I liked was MM's necklace-just lovely.

I like all the outfits, especially the evening one.
The Party outfit looks summery.

Thanks for all those photos she certainly seems to have improved and the pink dress she wore with her son Marcus by her side was lovely.

I like the nude coloured shoes with the first outfit.
The blouse in the last pics is pretty, with the delicate lacey fabric.

....she needs a pedicure quite badly if one is believe the photos of her in new shoes ....a bit yukky if that is the case IMO

I like the nude coloured shoes with the first outfit.
The blouse in the last pics is pretty, with the delicate lacey fabric.

Agreed, very nice.

I want to know how many money each year she put in buying clothers. She is beautiful but i know the norway royal is not so wealthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom