Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2009 - November 28, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I AM tired of the continual stream of black fashion worn my CP Mette-Marit lately, I really think she looks "sassy" in this coat and boots, and like her look today. Thanks for posting!

I agree with everyone here. Please some more colour! :flowers: But the dress and scarf are very nice, the dress is just too short and I don't like the stockings.

I agree that the black stockings look awful with the white dress. The dress IMO is very nice. I also love the scarf, very modern. I don´t like her hairdo today, though. I think it doesn´t suit her at all.

Lovely dress and amazing scarf! This proves how a single scarf can change the whole look and make it much more interesting. I've had enough with the black stockings, too.

I agree that the black stockings look awful with the white dress. The dress IMO is very nice. I also love the scarf, very modern. I don´t like her hairdo today, though. I think it doesn´t suit her at all.

I do not like her hair either. That looks is for little girls, not someone her age.
The dress and scarf are pretty. Those stockings:bang:

It wasn't an official event, so I think she looked quite nice. I just didn't like the coat that much.

You're so right, Patra! Why all that black? She's so young, she's a princess, what's better than beautiful vibrant colors? I hope MM realises soon her wardrobe needs some fresh air.

Well another balck outfit but at least this one is well fitted and has some interesting detail on it. A much better look than some of the outfts Mette-Marit has been wearing lately.

Forgive me for asking but has she just "grown out" of her clothes or did I miss an announcement?

I noticed she's been wearing tent dresses (too short BTW) and even her coats are too small to button. :innocent:

Finally, another colour! :) The red coat is very lovely IMO, the bag & shoes too.

Its a lovely shade of red and its quite suprising seeing her in a red coat, I thought there will be no hope of color till summer.
The bag is the new Prada if not mistaken.

MM looks very nice in red :ROFLMAO:, it is a great colour on her.

I love it! :flowers:
The coat and the bag are great. She looks very pretty in red.

The red coat and the bag are both absolutely gorgeous! Elegant and feminine. I dislike the shoes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom