Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2009 - November 28, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, thank you, thank you CP Mette-Marit for gracing us with a beautiful red coat and bag. The neckline on the coat is especially flattering on her elegant neck. Bad shiny black support tights, again, and again, and again. Her feet look like they are "stuffed" in her juvenille shoes, IMO.

Nov 12, 2009 - MM in grey pants a recycled Prada jacket with a pink pashmina. Hair in up in braids.

A really nice look, the pants looks great and the short jacket looks very nice, not too boxy and not a size smaller.
The pink pashmina looks really nice as well.

Full View ** Hair

Mette-Marit in red looked great - with the shorter length and a vibrant color, even the black stockings do make sense in this case.

I like today's look as well - finally pants with a perfect fit on a Princess, a good combo with this short jacket to create a nice silhouette, and the hairdo works fine with it as well.
I don't dare to hope that MM has re-discovered a) colors, and b) her waist... too good to be true, probably.

Mette-Marit in red looked great - with the shorter length and a vibrant color, even the black stockings do make sense in this case.

I like today's look as well - finally pants with a perfect fit on a Princess, a good combo with this short jacket to create a nice silhouette, and the hairdo works fine with it as well.
I don't dare to hope that MM has re-discovered a) colors, and b) her waist... too good to be true, probably.

Quite right, as soon as we all think she is turning the "style" corner, she goes back to wearing the same old stuff. I will keep my fingers crossed on this one.

And she did look really nice in the pants and jacket outfit, and I can't help but love her hair braided, truely "Norwegian". ;)

She looks very nice! Very beautiful and well fit pants and nice and funky jacket! The scarf looks lovely also but I'd loved to see that around the neck to have a better view.

I quite like this jacket ;)
It looks very nice on MM.
The pashmina is lovely as well, I would have liked to see her wearing it around the neck.

Today's outfit is lovely and much more stylish than the rest of MM's wardrobe I guess. I really liked the jacket, it's so fashionable yet classy!

Agreed. It's a lovely look. I especially like the jacket and the pashmina (nice touch of colour again).

Agreed. It's a lovely look. I especially like the jacket and the pashmina (nice touch of colour again).

I guess we don't wanna see her in candy rose, but we all agree this was a nice step forward ;)

Wonderful in red IMO ! As nice in red as in green.

Nov 13, 2009 - MM in a dark navy coat matched with a lovely necklace.
Overall look was nice IMO, I think the necklace added alot to the dark look.

Full View ** Necklace

Stunning coat, love the rich sheen, and yes, the necklace is a very unique and interesting choice! HATE the hosery choice again......

I've been waiting for MM to re-acquaint herself with her waist for a while now. It seems they meet every now and then and lose touch. Shame really, the make a great pairing.
Even though she has been lacking colour recently, I have liked all of her looks actually. For someone so pretty and with a height and figure like hers, she does not use it to her advantage.

The classic coat looks great on Mette-Marit, the costume jewellery look very lovely.:)

This coat is gorgous. The deep blue shade suits MM more than black, IMO (and I normally love black).

The coat is wonderful, I love its simple line and the color! I'm not too fond of that necklace, though.

I like a lot the coat and the necklace. The colour is very nice. I love her hairstyle, too ;)

Her collection is quite impressive. But, imo, MM should be more careful with her clothes. You can't always get away with a gorgeous bag, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the link, some interesting bags.
Some of the bags are indeed prada but there are sone from Bottega Veneta, Burberry & Valentino.
Its not an all Prada bag gallery.

But still she spent a lot on her bags, I suppose :whistling:
I am sure CP Mette-Marit has one of the most wonderful collection of bags and shoes!

But still she spent a lot on her bags, I suppose :whistling:
I am sure CP Mette-Marit has one of the most wonderful collection of bags and shoes!

Yes, her Prada croc bags are a fortune a piece.
She does have some beautiful shoes as well.

The grey suit is very nice but like the above poster said, it is baggy. She needs to go for a tailored silhouette. She is not as thin as before, and there is nothing wrong with that. But, she needs to learn how to dress her new body. I think she feels that since she is heavier than before, wearing bigger dresses will disguise that, but it only makes her look bulkier.

Also, more color won't hurt. MM needs to get away from somber colors and go (if she possibly can) towards other more cheerful colors, IMO.

Thats not a bad suit at all. I like the big buttons and I like the finishing on the sides. The style seem baggy, glad its not a size to small.
The shade of grey isnt bad either.
I like this, would work really well with a hat.

The grey suit is very nice but like the above poster said, it is baggy. She needs to go for a tailored silhouette. She is not as thin as before, and there is nothing wrong with that. But, she needs to learn how to dress her new body. I think she feels that since she is heavier than before, wearing bigger dresses will disguise that, but it only makes her look bulkier.

I think you are right her body has changed ( and she looks great ) but I think she doesnt know how to dress this new figure at times. but when she does get it right she looks great !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom