Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,that's a shock!!But I really liked the dress-sometimes simplicity is the smartest choice-and her earrings!

I love the shoes! MM looks great! She is wearing more color in her make-up and the earrings are very pretty.

The shoes look like those kind of mushrooms you get to eat in chinese restaurants.....
Although she wears black thights, she shouldnt sit like that in first row. You get a "deep " look.....
Furthermore I don't like the earrings, but thats just a question of personal taste. Actually they are appropriate.

The shoe by prada is interesting and it looks like 1940's style. The colour of M-M's shoe is midnight blue. It looks dark blue to me.

I don't check out the mette marit thread too much. But I have to say that she doesn't dress her body well. She is very pretty, but doesn't wear clothes that suit her. Her clothes create bulk and don't flatter her figure. They make her look bigger than she is. And I know she is not a large woman.

The shoes look like those kind of mushrooms you get to eat in chinese restaurants.....
Although she wears black thights, she shouldnt sit like that in first row. You get a "deep " look.....
Furthermore I don't like the earrings, but thats just a question of personal taste. Actually they are appropriate.

Nice make up and earings.Her face looks radiant:flowers:.
I don't like the shoes and those tights :bang:
I agree with you seraphine,I also don't like how she sit.I am not prudish,but I think we see too much her thigh even if her tights are black.It's not nice specially for a princess.

I really like this coat and hat. Where did she wear this outfit? It looks fantastic on her. She should definitely consider recycling this.
She had worn it twice before for church events, with and without the hat.This is an example of that she can wear a mostly black outfit and not look like she is attending a funeral aslong as the acessories and stockings are not black as well
http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=90303_blackand_white_122_16lo.jpg
(scanpix)
HEr Majesty said:
She wore it during the 100 anniversary of the coronation
Actually she looked really great during these celebrations!
She did (except for one silly head piece),it usually helps when the mother in law and her hairstylist is around:angel:
http://img256.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=90309_wardrobe_122_33lo.jpg
UK press scanpix

I love her coat! :flowers:
The hat is also beautiful, and I like her shoes a lot.
She looked great.

I don't much like her royal highnesses shoes.
The dress is rather unflattering to be quite honest. She's well....worn better outfits.
x

Last edited by a moderator:
Original prise 1133 dollar??? Wow, she is a rich girl now!!! She hasn't got any problem with slump and financial crisis in the world... Good, that she met Haakon... If she were still only a waitress now...
I am envious :(

Original prise 1133 dollar??? Wow, she is a rich girl now!!! She hasn't got any problem with slump and financial crisis in the world... Good, that she met Haakon... If she were still only a waitress now...
I am envious :(

*shrug If she wore cheap shoes people would complain as well.
What's much more scandalous I think is that you can obviously wear really expensive stuff and STILL look as if you'd put your hands into a bag of used clothing blindfolded and used everything you pulled out to dress for Oslo Fashion Week. :nonono:

I like to see MM in prints and darker colors. She tends to wear such light and pastel colors and with her fair complexion and blond hair, she looks so blah and washed out.

:previous: I agree with you, PamK. She looks so lovely in darker colors. I would like to see her in more dark colors (although, I think she needs to lose the dark stockings that she always seems to wear) and less pastels. The lighter colors just don't flatter her at all.

I like to see MM in prints and darker colors. She tends to wear such light and pastel colors and with her fair complexion and blond hair, she looks so blah and washed out.

I totally agree with you!!!:flowers:

I cannot say how much I dislike what she has been wearing in the last 2 years. A girl with so much promise at the begining of her public life oh how the mighty have fallen is all I can say. When I think of all those outfits during her engagement so stunning..... the beautiful blue at her sister-in-laws wedding the look was stunning and now plain dumpy aging. Someone help her.IMO

Now that I see the dress clearly,I have to say I don't like it.It wouldn't flatter anyone.But I do believe that black is a colour that definitely suits Mette-Marit!

I think the skirt is nice, but the top is really ugly and plain, and the whole outfit looks odd. However this colour suits her, IMO.

Skirt is quite nice but the blouse...:nonono::eek: What was she thinking to wear it?! She looks trashy.
MM is in pregnant, take some extra pounds or still have some pounds after Sverre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom