Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked lovely during the 2008 Nobel Peace Prize ceremony. The powdery lilac/violet colour became her perfectly and brought out her complexion.

The color is great, but the jacket is very ill fitting. It's just too tight for my tastes. And I'm not a big fan of the hair dress.

I like the boots in today's photos!

I liked the color of MM's Nobel coat, but it didn't look like it fit her properly. The buttons looked like they were pulling in the middle. The brooch that she wore with the coat was very pretty.

Her boots are fantastics! I love them.
The coat is nice too, and I also like the scarf.
Nice outfit:flowers:

I thought MM looked good. The colour & design were both simple, elegent, understated, which flattered her.
her black tights even work here! ;)

I liked the coat. However, the color of the shoes seemed out of place, and I didn't care for her hairstyle. The accessory in her hair seemed a bit too young for her.

Her children are really good looking... a joy to see !

Well I cant say that many of the women I know who are MM's age would wear a bow in their hair, but she looks fine.
Yes, the shoes are an odd choice, but they're ok IMO.

What a wonderful family!! :wub:

CP Mette-Marits shoes were not good to this outfit, but other than that she look very good.

Christmas is a family holyday, so CP Mette-Marit looks properly - may be it was a choice of Ingrid Alexandra to put a bow on mother's head :wub:

About the shoes - I like them, perhaps they march to the outfit under the coat.

The coat is lovely.Nice shape and color but it looks as if it needs to be ironed.
The shoes are nice,the color doesn't really match with the coat but the effect isn't ugly.
I don't like what she put in her hair

Thanks for the link, Marmi! I loved the two beige-colored dresses. She just looked really great in them.

Mete merit shoes are really beautiful.I don't like her habit of frequently wearing black et thick stockings with them.Though,I have to admit that the result is not uglyThe combination of ballerina with black et thick stocking is the only disaster I can see here.My prefered ones are number 4.I also like the fact that she wears flat shoes from time to time

must admit I love the gold shoes "bottom left "
she really has some great shoes !

MM's shoes are wonderful.Number 9 is my favourite! Thank you very much Her_Majesty!:flowers:

I really liked 1, 3, 25 and 26. MM seems partial to fascinators. She wears them quite well.

I have to say I really strugled with MM "fashion" in 2008 just don't get how this girl got it so wrong when she began with such promise. Good luck in 2009 MM

I have to say I really strugled with MM "fashion" in 2008 just don't get how this girl got it so wrong when she began with such promise. Good luck in 2009 MM

I agree Bertie. It is almost like they do not have the time to be bothered to really dress as a CP should. So much money on clothes, and they just do not have the "look" that is needed. Another huge disappointment from a future queen. The color is so bland. The leggings are so unflattering with her suits. The hat...well what can be said. Sighhhhh:nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom