Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre right. I think that when she wears green, it is normally darker, sgl.

The colour is great on her, but somehow the whole outfit is a bit frumpy and ageing for her.

i love the green on her. it's definitely different from her usual pinks, whites and blacks.

I love this green outfit. She looks so beautiful in this event.

Princess Mette-Marit during the 2nd day in Telemark: wearing a red coat.

Full Lenght Picture

Close up

(IBL)

It's great to see her showing some colours during that Visit. I adore the coat.

The green outfit was really pretty, thats shdae really suits her well. I think the look was ruined by the really dark stockings IMO. I think the green suit is by Alberta Ferretti fall collection

so glad to see them again , feels like its been ages !!
love the red coat and white scarf !

Is it me.... the green suit looked too small and I don't know why she is so keen on the black tights. They kill any outfit she wears.And a brighter lipstick or gloss would do wonders.

Princess Mette-Marit during the 2nd day in Telemark: wearing a red coat.

Full Lenght Picture

Close up

(IBL)

It's great to see her showing some colours during that Visit. I adore the coat.

I really like this coat. The color is beautiful with her hair, and it looks really bright (especially against the gray weather).

I love the coats neckline/collar

Black brown what difference does it make in this instance they are dark and horrible Her Majesty.

she needs to wear heels with the outfit :ermm:

Kind of - they wouldnt be very practical if its wet or slippery at all.

she needs to wear heels with the outfit :ermm:

True. I saw the picture and I thought the outfit looked a bit off without a nice pair of heels. But Marmi has a point. If it's wet, it wouldn't be very practical walking in 4 inch stilettos:flowers:

It is quite nice. I like the flower.

Normally I don't comment on Mette Marit as I am not fond of her. However, the red coat she wore on the second day looked great on her. She should wear more red. It is her color. I liked the brown coat too. But she should have worn a color near her face, a different scarf. I didn't like her tights. She has large calfs and it doesn't do them justice. Maybe boots instead. The pink outfit someone wanted to see her in is also beautiful on her. She looks put together. Normally I don't think her body looks good in what she wears. But she really looked nice in those outfits.

I really love the red coat too! :wub:

The neckline look like something CP Mathilde wold wear. I've seen her in several outfits with a neckline like this. CP Mette-Marit look great!! :flowers:

Roll of dice for the red coat: 6

Stunning apperance from MM. Looks every inch a princess in that outfit. Elegent coat and a very pretty matching hat.

We have all seen before that MM can do the "every-inch-a-Princess-look", both in daytime wear and gala outfits. Unfortunately she does not have a certain level of quality she sticks to, often it's either fantastic or dreadful. I wish she would find a better balance in her outfits.

Stunning apperance from MM. Looks every inch a princess in that outfit. Elegent coat and a very pretty matching hat.

It's the best she's looked in quite some time. Her fashion sense is very inconsistent.

Well its still dark, but not black, and it is accessorised very well.... so points to MM!

EDIT: I have decided that if she had worn neutral tights that it would probably be a very good outfit in my books.

Last edited:
I absolutely love his today's outfit! She looks flawless...

Well its still dark, but not black, and it is accessorised very well.... so points to MM!

EDIT: I have decided that if she had worn neutral tights that it would probably be a very good outfit in my books.

I completely agree with you regarding the tights. Otherwise, she looks exactly how I imagine a crown princess should look at official events. The hat and coat are flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom