Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks great , her ponytail is rather short , wonder if she has cut her hair?
thanks for the pictures

Love the suit on her, absolutely adore the shoes (I've got a pair that looks very similar), but I don't like them together.

Mette-Marit today in Bergen: ...
ANP Beeldbank
... [snipped]
I am not keen on this suit. The light beige colour became Crown Princess Mette-Marit well, but the overly frilly style made her look somewhat heavy. The snake shoes are poorly chosen.
Wearing a simple white dress in Croatia. And sporting a new hair cut as well ...
ANP Beeldbank [snipped]
Cronw Princess Mette Marit looked superb. The white lacy dress fitted her perfectly. The sandals did complement the outfit.

I am not keen on this suit. The light beige colour became Crown Princess Mette-Marit well, but the overly frilly style made her look somewhat heavy. The snake shoes are poorly chosen.

Cronw Princess Mette Marit looked superb. The white lacy dress fitted her perfectly. The sandals did complement the outfit.

IMO a simple and clear style looks best on MM therefore the white dress is perfect for her. Hair nicely done, what more can we ask for.

Don't like the snake shoes and the clownish suit (I think it's Prada), looks frumpy on her.

I do not e the snake shoes, but I like the restof the outfit. I never like anything with snake or croccodil pattern. But I like the style of the shoes. I'm sure they look great in another color.

And she has cut her hair! I wish she for once could try something else though. She has been all the same ever since she reached the media as the girlfriend and then wife of CR Haakon. I think her hair is very boring. Only the length and shade look different form time to time.

But she looked great in those outfits!! :flowers:

Those black stockings look very weird. She should have gone for a neutral colour.

Those black stockings look very weird. She should have gone for a neutral colour.

Its attack of the black tights... part 2 (Already)

I saw that outfit in a magazine yesterday, and even though the stockings are dark, they appeared as navy blue in the magazine. The shoes are aubergine color.

I like this outfit. I even like the dark stockings. I think that make the whole outfit. If she had wore light stockings, the outfit would be dull. But now the stockings (which apperar as navy blue to me) and the aubergine shoes make the outfit look very elegant.

I love MM's red coat. Red is great colour on her. I agree with you, Her Majesty that it's great outfit for the outdoor event. :)

I like to see MM in color - when she wears beige with her blond hair and pale coloring she just washes out --- she definitely needs color in her clothes AND a good seamstress to do some alterations --- When she waves to people the sleeves on her jackets restrict her movements and she looks awkward -

I can't get past her hair in this photo. What was she thinking? It looks ridiculous.

Combined with the white dress and the beige hairthingy it's a bit too much like a little girl's look. Not really businesslike if you ask me. But she looks nice though.

The shoes are not "little girl" though...

Combined with the white dress and the beige hairthingy it's a bit too much like a little girl's look. Not really businesslike if you ask me. But she looks nice though.

i agree. the locks are lovely, and i think they soften her features a bit. i loved them with the gala dresses and in one of her official pictures. however, with the headpiece and the very romantic style of her clothing, it looks a bit too much. but there's nothing wrong with the curls. :flowers:

I like it too. And the green makes a nice a change, and I agree that it is good with her hair.

MM looks very nice today! Green is a great colour on her.

I think she look good in at suit! :flowers: Even though she has "some Mabel" going on there with that bow on her jacket I like it! The color suit her, and I like her shoes a lot. It is good to see her in colors and not in black or white. :wub:

This suit is very pretty. She looks great in green (I can't recall seeing her in this color before). This is a color that she should wear more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom