The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
Are these shoes made by human beings?Cause I tend to suspect they aren't...
actually they are by Prada

http://i39.tinypic.com/245hu68.jpg

source

Old 02-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Royal Highness

Well,that's a shock!!But I really liked the dress-sometimes simplicity is the smartest choice-and her earrings!

Old 02-12-2009, 07:13 PM
Courtier

I love the shoes! MM looks great! She is wearing more color in her make-up and the earrings are very pretty.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:13 AM
Nobility

The shoes look like those kind of mushrooms you get to eat in chinese restaurants.....
Although she wears black thights, she shouldnt sit like that in first row. You get a "deep " look.....
Furthermore I don't like the earrings, but thats just a question of personal taste. Actually they are appropriate.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:50 PM
Courtier

The shoe by prada is interesting and it looks like 1940's style. The colour of M-M's shoe is midnight blue. It looks dark blue to me.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Courtier

I don't check out the mette marit thread too much. But I have to say that she doesn't dress her body well. She is very pretty, but doesn't wear clothes that suit her. Her clothes create bulk and don't flatter her figure. They make her look bigger than she is. And I know she is not a large woman.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphine View Post
The shoes look like those kind of mushrooms you get to eat in chinese restaurants.....
Although she wears black thights, she shouldnt sit like that in first row. You get a "deep " look.....
Furthermore I don't like the earrings, but thats just a question of personal taste. Actually they are appropriate.
Nice make up and earings.Her face looks radiant.
I don't like the shoes and those tights
I agree with you seraphine,I also don't like how she sit.I am not prudish,but I think we see too much her thigh even if her tights are black.It's not nice specially for a princess.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Troonopvolgers!: Mette-Marit's outfit. a look back at June 2006

Old 02-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
I really like this coat and hat. Where did she wear this outfit? It looks fantastic on her. She should definitely consider recycling this.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:29 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
I really like this coat and hat. Where did she wear this outfit? It looks fantastic on her. She should definitely consider recycling this.
She wore it during the 100th anniversary of the Coronation .
Actually she looked really great during these celebrations!

Old 02-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
She had worn it twice before for church events, with and without the hat.This is an example of that she can wear a mostly black outfit and not look like she is attending a funeral aslong as the acessories and stockings are not black as well
http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php...e_122_16lo.jpg
(scanpix)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEr Majesty
She wore it during the 100 anniversary of the coronation
Actually she looked really great during these celebrations!
She did (except for one silly head piece),it usually helps when the mother in law and her hairstylist is around
http://img256.imagevenue.com/img.php...e_122_33lo.jpg
UK press scanpix
Old 02-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

The coat & hat is very nice. I like them. MM looks perfect.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I love her coat!
The hat is also beautiful, and I like her shoes a lot.
She looked great.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:18 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I don't much like her royal highnesses shoes.
The dress is rather unflattering to be quite honest. She's well....worn better outfits.
x
Old 02-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.F.H.78 View Post
Under the pic it's noticed that her high-heels are french inspiration.
The shoes are by Prada.
RAFFAELLO NETWORK - Details

Old 02-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Royal Highness

Original prise 1133 dollar??? Wow, she is a rich girl now!!! She hasn't got any problem with slump and financial crisis in the world... Good, that she met Haakon... If she were still only a waitress now...
I am envious :(
Old 02-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortimo View Post
Original prise 1133 dollar??? Wow, she is a rich girl now!!! She hasn't got any problem with slump and financial crisis in the world... Good, that she met Haakon... If she were still only a waitress now...
I am envious :(
*shrug If she wore cheap shoes people would complain as well.
What's much more scandalous I think is that you can obviously wear really expensive stuff and STILL look as if you'd put your hands into a bag of used clothing blindfolded and used everything you pulled out to dress for Oslo Fashion Week.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Courtier

I like to see MM in prints and darker colors. She tends to wear such light and pastel colors and with her fair complexion and blond hair, she looks so blah and washed out.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree with you, PamK. She looks so lovely in darker colors. I would like to see her in more dark colors (although, I think she needs to lose the dark stockings that she always seems to wear) and less pastels. The lighter colors just don't flatter her at all.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamk View Post
I like to see MM in prints and darker colors. She tends to wear such light and pastel colors and with her fair complexion and blond hair, she looks so blah and washed out.
I totally agree with you!!!

Tags
daytime fashion, mette-marit