Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the hatpiece, but the black tights look terrible with this suit. I agree with Dee4855. This color is very bland, and the suit looks a bit boxy.

I like the suit and the hat .I don't like the tee-shirt under this nice jacket.I hate those black tights that met meritt tends to wear with nearly all her outfits:bang::bang:

The suit looks to be more appropriate for warmer weathe. It would look fab with just a necklace or choker. Not fond of the top underneath either. It might have looked better with scarf while keeping MM warm.

The suit is recycled. The fasinator is new thoguh, to my knowledge.
I too wish that she'd lay the dark tights aside for a bit too, but at the same time, today they are just about the only colour she's wearing!

I like the suit and the color of it. I'm sure it's a lovely color for her in natural light. With matching stockings and shoes it would have been better and given a lengthening effect.

MM should not wear such light colors. She has blond hair and very pale coloring. Add pale clothes and she looks bland and blah. She needs to add some color to her wardrobe and to banish the thick, wool black tights to the sportswear drawer.

Look at Mette's and Haakon's hands ! That's so cute - they're still in love....^^

Funny costume!:flowers:
It´s nice to see them wearing traditional costumes. They look fantastic in these pics.

Are the shoes made of fur? It is difficult to tell. I love seeing them in the native costumes. They look great.

Last edited:
Amazing... it is incredible that, in this day and age, still people use this sort of outfit for everyday life !

Mette looks nice. Little modern and conservative.
But these shoes....are I would say they are interesting.

Oh dear! How is it possible that such a beautiful lady looks like this. Why always this thick stockings and dark colours. And the blue shoes... Good grief. Is there anyone around who can create a naturel look. She is so sweat and nice looking. Honestly she looks a lot better in the national costume.

I love her hair, makeup, and earrings. I'm not so sure about the shoes, and it is difficult to get an idea of what the dress looks like when she is sitting down.

I love her hair, makeup, and earrings. I'm not so sure about the shoes, and it is difficult to get an idea of what the dress looks like when she is sitting down.

I totally agree with you.

One of the articles said her zip dress was form FIN Fashion. If you scroll through the autumn/winter collection on their webpage, there is a similar light coloured one. FIN - Eco Lux

Are these shoes made by human beings?Cause I tend to suspect they aren't... :witch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom