Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Accessories: December 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
:ermm: Maybe it's me, or the colour tint of the clipping, but the shoes look to be of a pale purple or deep lilac to me.

They look as if they are lilac to me too. Whatever the color may be, they are absolutely stunning. I am normally not a fan of this style, but this pair is beautiful.

this is one of the most beautiful looks Mette-Marit had. the shoes as well as the drees and coat are wonderful.

thanks for the pictures, Her majesty :flowers:

Yes it was a good look for her. I remember being pleasantly surprised by it at the time.

I love the red shoes too! They are so sexy and so elegant. They alone make the whole outfit! But the rest of the outfit is very beautiful on Mette-Marit too. CP Mette-Marit look wonderful!! :flowers:

By Incas:
Maybe it's me, or the colour tint of the clipping, but the shoes look to be of a pale purple or deep lilac to me.
In the magazine they appeared as some shade of lilac, yes. And I love those shoes! I think CP Mette-Marit has got many georgeous shoes in her closet!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, this is one of the best looks for her, very elegant. Shoes........lovely!!

The heels on her shoes are so fine! They are fab shoes tho!

The red shoes are cute, but I'm not so sure about the grey stockings paired with these shoes.

I love and adore MM. I just wish someone would hide all the heavy stockings, or leggings from her. She can wear a lovely outfit and that just ruins the look.

I really like the mary-janes, but she should not have worn them with those heavy tights. They look terrible with these shoes.

Old those dark stockings add quite a lot of weight on her and she already is not one of the thinnest of princesses (not that there is anything wrong with that). I love the shoes, but the dark stockings give it a "granny look" imo.

Yes I agree. She would often be better off for having broken up her dark colours.

she'd better spend that money on clothes :D
she already has good collection of shoes, she needs to add new GOOD clothes.

I don't think the shoes are ugly.

I think the same, MM's taste on shoes are almost perfect, she should do the same on her clothes...

Old those dark stockings add quite a lot of weight on her and she already is not one of the thinnest of princesses (not that there is anything wrong with that). I love the shoes, but the dark stockings give it a "granny look" imo.

I agree completely! These stockings combined with the mary-janes manage to make her look like either a granny, or a very young child (you often see 3 year-old girls wearing thick stockings with mary-jane style shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom