Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Accessories: December 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source: Getty Images
A white wrap used two days in a row in Iceland

kwanfan said:
Very cool new shoes today in Geneva at UNAIDS.
(Source: UK Press, Originally posted by Larzen)
Mette-Marit_Geneva_10-UKP.jpg
Reposting the shoes. (Source UK Press, Originally posted by Larzen)
http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/kwanfan06/Mette-Marit%20shoes/?action=view&current=Mette-Marit_Geneva_10-UKP.jpg

Elegant white and Pink sling backs and a pink snakeskin purse for a private wedding in Bergen, May 2006

Se og Hør (to be enlarged)

Last edited:
Now not only do I want to raid Letizia's shoe collection, I want to raid MM's too!!!!!!!
You think she wears my size? hehehehehe:D :D

Purses and shoes for the Spanish state visit June 2006
1-2 Blue suede sandals for the lunch. Purse is the same as in the wedding two posts above this one
3-4 Silver heels for arrival ceremony, same as in Thailand she also used them for Charles wedding.
5-7 New bronze sandals with flower, purse is the same as in Poland
8 New Yellow purse with a ribbon

Pictures edit from Nettavisen, VG and brunopress

New brown snakeskin shoes for design exhibition 8fotos by Jonny Syversen/norsk designråd)

Last edited:
I agree, here is a closeup, its the same shoes and purse from the spanish statevisit gala (thaiphotocenter/isifa)

Other shoes and purses used in Thailand
Pink sandals for arrival, the purse was first used in the Guildhall gala in London

shoes for depature (thaiphotocenter)

Purpel and Silver envelope purse and purpel silk shoes, used many times before (thaiphotocenter)

Last edited:
Two pairs worn during the coronation celebrations in Trondheim
(Source for both: UK Press)

1 Another pair of Brown heels worn during the coronation trip (adressa)
2 Not exactly Prada:p but a very sweet purse carried during an official visit to her hometown in 2002, I guess its not to hard to guess who the designer is;) Here it is carried by her secretary during and out doors sporting event (Scanpix from FVN)
3 Closeup from the shoes from the Italian statevisit and an event for the Humanitarian fundation in 2004,
pic is from the last occation (VG)

Last edited:
Poor Mette-Marit! some of her shoes look realy horrible! My feets hurts, when I see them ;)

I really love her shoes! Some are spetacular!! Love to have some of them for my own... :rolleyes:

Mette-Marit is getting some praise in the fashion department, they like her shoes. Nettavisen made a special showing first the outfit and then the shoes, I only attach the closeups, most of them are already posted but theese pictures are with no watermanrk.

They write she uses shoes for what the occasion requires, trainers in a national park, matching pumps and purse for dinners and one colored pumps for day actvities. She always have elegant shoes and like shoes with open toes for more dressy occasions, she also likes ribbons and buckles on her shoes, and sometimes she uses very strong colors that stand out compared to the rest of the outift (read Yellow)

the first two are the same in different color and she has used them many times.
http://www.side2.no/kjendis/article689121.ece?id=89181&slide=20#slide

Alisa said:
I think they're cute. They look like Louboutin's Fiorelinio shoes.

RE- her yellow shoes with brown skirt

Love these shoes. I think the color goes really well with her skin tone and the color of the outfits. Makes the shoe more of an accessory vs just a shoe.

Shoes are my passion and Mette-Marit's are to die for! I like the yellow pumps but not with the brown dress.

Theese brown sandals she first wore in Toronto several times and also to several events in Oslo, from Polfoto

For the Arrival ceremony of the Bulgarian President she wore the same matching set as for Carl Gustavs bithday lunch. (NEttavisen)

and for the lunch at Akershus she wore the same strappy sandals she previously has worn in Greece and Trondheim with a matching purse (Nettavisen)

White strappy sandals worn in Toronto and for Holocaust exhibition (scanpix)

Larzen said:
Elegant white and Pink sling backs and a pink snakeskin purse for a private wedding in Bergen, May 2006

Se og Hør (to be enlarged)

Oh my gosh...! I'm going to be wearing a pair of shoes similar to these (first photo) for my best friends wedding....how funny! But mine are from the brand Nina...Just wanted to share my shock with you all ;) .

XOXO

Larzen said:
Mette-Marit is getting some praise in the fashion department, they like her shoes. Nettavisen made a special showing first the outfit and then the shoes, I only attach the closeups, most of them are already posted but theese pictures are with no watermanrk.

They write she uses shoes for what the occasion requires, trainers in a national park, matching pumps and purse for dinners and one colored pumps for day actvities. She always have elegant shoes and like shoes with open toes for more dressy occasions, she also likes ribbons and buckles on her shoes, and sometimes she uses very strong colors that stand out compared to the rest of the outift (read Yellow)

the first two are the same in different color and she has used them many times.
http://www.side2.no/kjendis/article689121.ece?id=89181&slide=20#slide

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=89294_6_513lo.jpg
]

Larzen,
Thank you for the pic's. I don't know if anyone has ever heard this...but I've always been told "Open toed shoes and stockings are a no-no"...???
Or at least make sure you hide the seam of the stocking....
Regardless of this 'crime' :)ermm: ), I LOVE her shoes. Yes, I want to raid Mette-Marit's, Letizia's and Mary's wardrobes....anyone want to join me?;)

Here's a close view of the shoes Mette-Marit wore for the Bulgarian visit:

(Credit: Bruno Press)

I think these shoes are very nice. I love peep-toe heels and they look great on Mette-Marit.

Mette-Marit' does not wear Scarves as much as she did a year ago

Scarves is not the same as the thing you wrapped aroung your neck at winter "what is that called in english" that is ment to keep you warm

That's nice that she wear so beautiful and sometimes (pity that not always) high shoes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom