Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Accessories: December 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-Dark gold purse for a concert while in Poland
2-In Poland
3-Dinner with Polish President and his wife

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 487276.jpg
    487276.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 52999929.jpg
    52999929.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 234
Norwegian Centenary Concert

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 357
If you would like to share examples of Mette-Marit's scarves, please do so via links to images already posted around the forum, or post images in this thread via your Photobucket or Image Shack (or other) account.

Please do not post them directly to the forum.

Please review this thread in regards to our new policy on attachments: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=223503#post223503

Thank you for your co-operation.

Mandy

Mette-Marits gold purse

Mette-Marit seems very fond of this gold purse. She's worn it on several occasion in the last couple of weeks, does anyone know where it's from?

:)

sf

Here is a closeup of the Prada shoes and the purse she used with it, and Marys grey shoes and a beige pair to compare

More of the elegant grey, suede set used in Poland

On of her favourit pair of brown heels, she has used them alot, here is a closeup

Pictures from isifa,fotobank, royal press and rafaello network

Last edited:
that purse was a very good investment. it goes with almost everything and immediately makes the outfit festive and regal.

Diana had a similar silver purse that she got a lot of mileage out of.

the gold purse is cool. is it the same one she wore in the fashion show combined with a purple dress?
mette marit seems to like "envelope" purses...

Shes got nice shoes, but that yellow purse... i dont know i dont like that.

Alisa said:
Anyone know who the designer of the shoes is? Here is Mandy Moore with the same shoes in a gorgeous color.http://bilder.rtl.de/p2/2005-11/1223942/402588.jpg
I dont know If they are the same shoes, but Mandy Moores shoes appear to be by Christian Louboutin, because of the red sole you can see peek out at the heel

Some close up of some of her shoes and purses
1 Beige heels with ankle straps in Thailand
2 Silver T-straps shoes for Prince Felipe and Princess Letizias preweddingdinner
3 Beige sandals for Christening in Greece
4 Demure offwhite sling backs for visit to Downing Street during UK visit
5 Her Prewedding dinner purse in light blue Silk, made by Wallenborg
6 She used the same purse for Frederiks wedding but added a brooch
7 The Gold purse in Greece, I have read it is from Celine but dont know for sure
8 A round embroydert purse for Frederiks prewedding concert
Click to enlarge

Source : Lars Skanning, getty, Tim Graham and scannes from Se og Hør

Last edited:
Does anyone have a closeup of the shoes she wore in Thailand with the white skirt and green shirt?

Larzen said:
I dont know If they are the same shoes, but Mandy Moores shoes appear to be by Christian Louboutin, because of the red sole you can see peek out at the heel

Thanks. Now that you mention the red soles they do like Louboutins. Mette-Marit's shoes look exactly like Mandy Moore's just in a different color. Thanks again.

kwanfan said:
Flats and an envelope purse at the presentation of an author anthology
this is my favorite outfit she has ever worn! the shoes are adorable. i want to steal them and i love the purse. its very cute that it is just one shade of pink different from the pink of the coat. that makes the outfit more 'original' its well thought out without 'robotically' coordinating all the colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom