Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Accessories: December 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha I hadnt thought of the young girls (only older women), but you are so right!

I don't think that MM's Mary Janes are by Gucci...if you look closely the sole of the Gucci ones are black, while MM's are cream. And the Gucci ones have a little piece of something on the back of the heel

Yes you are right about the sole... so I was wrong. I just belived what Side2 told me. Don't trust anyone. :lol:

For the welcoming ceremony during the State Visit from Ireland MM wore a new pair of navy blue (or black.. I have no idea) peep toe shoes:

Navy blue shoes

Source: Royals

I had the chance of buying shoes like that today, but I figured I would not have any occasion to wear them for. I really regret it now, when I'm back home from the shopping trip in a city far from here!!! :bang:

I really like those shoes on Mette-Marit, and I'm also in doubt that the shoes are Gucci. But I could be wrong!!

The new navy shoes are nice! I'm not sure what outfit she wore them with, but I just recently saw her in a navy suit. I hope the shoes is worn to that lovely suit. And again I think it is beautiful with navy (dark) stockings. The outfit would not look good with light stockings. In my opinion!! :)

Yes you are right about the sole... so I was wrong. I just belived what Side2 told me. Don't trust anyone. :lol:

For the welcoming ceremony during the State Visit from Ireland MM wore a new pair of navy blue (or black.. I have no idea) peep toe shoes:

Navy blue shoes

Source: Royals

those shoes are not new, she wore them for the Akershus lunch during the spanish state visit

http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc27&image=02065_11.jpg
http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc88&image=02033_5.jpg
nettavisen

Mette's "Mary Janes"
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/10799180.jpg
I love this shoes!

Mette owns them in black, red (see some posts above) and brown.
No, she does not, she "only" has one pair, and they are a brownish-burgundy colour. Because she wears them with thos dark hose (and with all sorts of coloured clothes they dont match with) they sometimes appear different colour, but when looking at close ups they are all the same pair.

No, she does not, she "only" has one pair, and they are a brownish-burgundy colour. Because she wears them with thos dark hose (and with all sorts of coloured clothes they dont match with) they sometimes appear different colour, but when looking at close ups they are all the same pair.
Well, no.
This pair and this pair are definitely two different ones. It's a complete different colour.

Ok then, we will have agree to disagree:flowers:, IMO they are just photographed in a different light and because they are so shiny they appear different.

Looking at the soles I would have to conclude that they are different. One appear to be much lighter than the other pair.
But again, its still just one persons opinion, and I dont want to turn this into a big deal.

The shoes are really cute! I thought that she looked very chic at this event. I was especially glad to see that she wasn't wearing the heavy dark tights.

Her_Majesty is correct. It is two different pairs of shoes. One pair is quite dark and quite shiny, and the other is lighter in color. It has nothing to do with the light or looking at them close, it is two different but yet so alike pairs of shoes.

Ugghhh...these flats are cute by themselves, but why, why, why did she wear them with these tights?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom