Crown Princess Maxima's Fashion & Style Part 2: March - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Maxima's Fashion & Style Part 2
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF

Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

Continuing the discussion from the last thread, I really like that Maxima recycled a dress so well looking so different.
I think that the shoes are a great match, both colour and stylewise, to the dress.

Maxima often looks better in warmer weather clothes than she does in winter ones, IMO.

March 10 - Maxima in black pants and a black top matched with an emerald cardigan with beads/embroidery on the pockets. I dont like the shoes, i dont think they are elegent or classy but the color does match the outfit nicely.

Picture

What was the event?

The shoes a perhaps a bit much but i quite like the cardi over the grey. Almost a little too much fabric in the pants but its ok. Like the bracelet.

What was the event?

The shoes a perhaps a bit much but i quite like the cardi over the grey. Almost a little too much fabric in the pants but its ok. Like the bracelet.

Opening of a teachers university building.

Terrible shoes & clutch!!Oh,God!Especially the pointed shoes look like they belong to one of the 7 dwarfs.And how can someone wear green accessories?Green?Oh,no.....

Hate the shoes YUK but love the rest of the outfit. That green really suits her.

The green suit is pretty & lovely but I don't like the shoes.

I quite liked Máxima's outfit.
Royals
I don't think the shoes are that horrible.
Furthermore I think the colour looks just great on her! :flowers:

The outfit is nice.Emerald green suit her.
The bracelet and earings are too much.I don't like the bag.
The shoes are so horrible :wacko::wacko:

i like the colour and the outfit in general but maxima manages to make it look like a mess. the hair ... :hammer: will she ever learn what a comb is there for! the earrings look like "real" jewellery but matronly and the bracelet (or whatever is wrapped around her wrist) looks cheap and tacky.

her shoes ... :argh: maxima is a very close second after letizia in terms of who's wearing the most ugly ones.

The dress looks nice on Princess Maxima. I like the colour, royal blue. It's a nice colour on her. I love her necklace and earrings. :flowers:

Completely agreed, ChantalC. However, someone needs to give her a comb ... the hair is a bit messy IMHO. Or is this way to part the hair fashionable nowadays?

I really like the jacket, and I think it was a nice choice for a business event too.
The shoes look nice too.

I like Maxima so much and this beige outfit really looks like Spring is here -
However - she needs to tame her hair. It is always flying and falling onto her face.
She needs to style it better, wear headbands, barrettes or pull it back or just use a good hair spray.

I love this colour on Maxima.

I like Maxima so much and this beige outfit really looks like Spring is here -
However - she needs to tame her hair. It is always flying and falling onto her face.
She needs to style it better, wear headbands, barrettes or pull it back or just use a good hair spray.

Her hair is usually like that for her day activities. That's Maxima's style and I've learned to accept it. I guess that she likes for her hair to be free and a bit out of control. If she wanted to change it she could and she hasn't.

I really like it. The colour is great and the tights nice too. In some of those pics it looks like she could have chosen her bra better, but could just be a bad angle.
The earrings are a nice choice and the hair is nicely done!

Oh I don't like the dress at all. :nonono: Imo it's not elegant or pretty at all. Her hair doesn't make her apparance more elegant either... maybe it would have looked better with a nice updo...
the fishnet stockings are quite ugly... well, imo this really was a bad outfit choice.

Front View
Back View
Side View

Last edited:
I really like her dress. It looks very good on her. I like her make-up,too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom