Crown Princess Maxima's Fashion & Style Part 2: March - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked all of Maxima's choices for this state visit. The cardigan was a little strange with the orange dress but all in all she looked really good.

Lovely hat, like how you dont actually see the style of the hat or shape it is in till you look at several view, I also quite like the flower on the side. Outfit is beautiful, elegent and very Maxima. The bow on the jacket adds alot.

:previous:first picture, she must remember not to stand with her toes towards each other, looks like an insecure schoolgirl, which she is not.

The new hat looks very lovely! I don't like the skirt, it looks very unflattering. The shoes & the bag look lovely together!

She is looking really pretty at the moment all the outfits of late have been just lovely clean simple lines that she wears to perfection.Have also loved the "simple" jewels if you know what I mean. Thanks for all the posts I have loved them.

I don't think she should have worn gloves with that outfit. The clothes themselves are beautiful, they look wonderful on Maxima and the bow on the front is very modern. The hat on the other hand is slighty weird, possible better as a fascinator without the extra material making it a hat.
x

:previous: I am ok with the gloves but was wondering about black, think white would be better, daytime, nearly summer........ dunno :flowers:

i like the suit, even the hat but i do not get the idea about the gloves, it is any pprotocol with gloves, we are in the summer, really glaces is not out of fasion, may be somebody can explain me better!!!!i agree with lumutqueen about the hat better a fascinator!

The outfit is beautiful,but I do not like the hat

Lovely hat, like how you dont actually see the style of the hat or shape it is in till you look at several view, I also quite like the flower on the side. Outfit is beautiful, elegent and very Maxima. The bow on the jacket adds alot.

I agree, thats something that I really like about the hat too. I do wish that more effort had been made with keeping her hair neat (I'm thinking of face-on pictures here), but isnt that the eternal thing?!

I wonder if the skirt had been more A-line less pleated whether it may have showed more of her figure, but made her look smaller as there is less left to the imagination???

The fact that Maxima is wearing gloves to this event seems appropriate to me. If I were to change them, it would be to replace that exact pair for beige to match her hat.

I love this whole look. Black and white with accents of tan. Shoes and bag are perfect with the hat. This gets my vote for favorite outfit of 2009 so far. Brooch and earrings are also perfect. Diamonds instead of pearls!

Lets all vote! What is your fave outfit of Maxima's in 2009?

I love this whole look. Black and white with accents of tan. Shoes and bag are perfect with the hat. This gets my vote for favorite outfit of 2009 so far. Brooch and earrings are also perfect. Diamonds instead of pearls!

Lets all vote! What is your fave outfit of Maxima's in 2009?

My favorite would be the hot-pink gown that she wore during the Swedish state visit in April.

I really like the black and white outfit. It was very simple, and sort of reminded me of Audrey Hepburn.

Crown Princess Maxima is always the most stylish. This very stylish clothes and new hats still excellent. I've enjoyed.

This is an elegant outfit. I like it. The jacket is very nice.:flowers:

The jacket is recycled, but I cant for the life of me remember the last time I've seen it.
I dont think we've seen the shoes before.
How warm is it in Holland now? As she is wearing a warm jacket I wouldn't question the pants myself, and being white that does to me suggest summer too; but thats all just my opinion ;)

I think this is a just fine, non-offensive (meaning no ghastly huge hat or bright BRIGHT colours etc) outfit.

I think this is a just fine, non-offensive (meaning no ghastly huge hat or bright BRIGHT colours etc) outfit.

Well said, Maxima does have the tendancy to go over board.
x

I like the white trousers/beige jacket combo. The colors are very clean and cool-looking. They are perfect for warmer weather. I really like the bag that she is carrying. I just wish that she had done something with her hair. It looks a bit-too flyaway (could have been a windy day). A simple ponytail, or other pulled-back look would have been lovely with this outfit.

For me she hasn't looked this elegant (day wear) for awhile.

I think if the top of the dress was ivory or cream instead of white and maybe if she'd worn one of her citrine/diamond brooches it would've blended with the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom