Crown Princess Maxima's Fashion & Style Part 2: March - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the pink and orange outfit with the balloon skirt was worn also during a visit from the Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg. On that occasion Maxima wore T-strap pumps which looked horrible as did the Grand Duchess both women's legs looked like tree stumps,

I believe the pink and orange outfit with the balloon skirt was worn also during a visit from the Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg. On that occasion Maxima wore T-strap pumps

Correct :)

I love the outfit. It's very spring.

This pink gown is really pretty. I like the way she is wearing her hair.

I like the top of the beige suit, but it looks so bland when she is standing next to Queen Silvia, who is wearing a vibrant shade.

I'm really pleased that Maxima recycled this dress. The 'new' tiara, the the hair, the make up were all really pleasing.
I havent seen a good picture of her shoes, so dont know what to think of them.

Glad to see the pink dress again but I dont think this dress is nice with a tiara to be worn with. The tiara is beautfiul but not quite sure what was going on with Maximas hair. Front view looks nice but side & back, not liking it.

Maxima looks fantastic! I like the new tiara. It looks very good with the pink gown.

Maxima is a fairy-tale princess!!! Everything is perfect: a tiara, an amazing outfit.
A true Roayl lady! Great!!!!

This dress is amazing. I´m glad to see it again, Maxima looks lovely.:flowers:
Although I think that the sash doesn´t look good at all with this dress :ermm:
The tiara and the others jewells are wonderful. I think that this is one of the most beautiful tiaras I ever seen wearing by Maxima. She looks really regal.:)

Nice dress in good colour for CP. Amazing tiara, quite good hairdo and lovely smile :D

She looks amazing I know it has been said but it is the only word for it.

Máxima wore the Peacock Tiara (for the first time) with this dress! :flowers:
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2009/PPE09042263.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2009/PPE09042260.jpg

She looked really great, imo!

What a stunning tiara, it's beautiful.
Hasn't Laurentien worn that necklace before or some other member of the Dutch Family?.

I don't like the dress, didn't like it at the party don't like it now, doesn't suit Maxima.
I admit it is good for her to recycle dresses.
x

What a stunning tiara, it's beautiful.
Hasn't Laurentien worn that necklace before or some other member of the Dutch Family?.

I don't like the dress, didn't like it at the party don't like it now, doesn't suit Maxima.
I admit it is good for her to recycle dresses.
x

Yes, Laurentien definitely wore it once. I'm not sure if she has worn it again since then.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2yy58hd.jpg

You can see who else has worn it here.
Ruby Parure

I don't like the hat! It's too big! The hairdo looks messy but lovely.

Sorry, but this outfit is best suited to be worn strictly for fun by a drag queen on Koniginnedag.
It's a garish color combination for daytime, too big, too loud, too fussy - anything but elegant.

MMMM...... what is there to say here don't do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom