Crown Princess Maxima's Fashion & Style Part 2: March - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wel, I quite like her outfit today. It isn´t too much gold to me.
But that jacket with white trousers would look great, IMO.

Gold is one of Maxima's best colors. She almost always looks nice in this shade. I really liked this suit, and I like the way that she wore her hair. She looked lovely.

Quite a nice jacket. Maxima looked nice, looks like she had a hair cut

Máxima today - as golden girl
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2009/PPE09060410.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2009/PPE09060401.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2009/PPE09060407.jpg

Way too much gold in my opinion. I'm missing a contrast... maybe she could have worn the jacket it with elegant black or white pants.

Anyway... I still like this golden outfit better then this one. ;)

To be quite honest i don't like either gold outfits, they make Maxima look awful in my eyes. The top one especially.
x

Wow that outfit is totally incredible. I adore the red,white and blue on the jacket and sleeves; very patriotic.
The hair is exceptionally beautiful.
x

omg, that suit... that flagg is just too much. :eek:
you can be patriotic, but this looks just tacky.
sadly.. because her hair and make up looked great today.

i love her hair but this thing about the flag, hummm i am not sure, i know very patriotic but..... who is the designer, anyone knows?

The flag acts a a belt and is flattering, but then I see it as a flag again and its ruined...

I did love yesterday's gold though. I'm amazed how well she got the pants to match. That said, I hope next time she does with white pants for the contrast - we know she has some!

I do not like this outfit. It has the color of a potato sack, and it looks like similar material, with a flag pasted onto it. And I hate the clasps. Good grief, ack!

I liked her hair, but I really don't care for the suit. The colors of the belt and sleeves look like a flag, and the style is a bit too military for my taste. I agree with Empress. The material of the suit does look like the material used for a sack.

I really wish she would wear her hair like this more often. I know its hard on straight hair but this is really a good look for her. Outfit? Not my favorite, but she has been looking good and this was for a fashion show so it makes sense to be different and out there.

omg, that suit... that flagg is just too much. :eek:
you can be patriotic, but this looks just tacky.
sadly.. because her hair and make up looked great today.

AGREED!

She looks like one of the Beatles...."It was 20 yrs. ago today, Sgt. Pepper tought his band to play." :ROFLMAO:

:previous: I really like the coat on Máxima. It looks really elegant. The cut is perfect for her. It's simply and lovely. Sometimes less is more. ;)
The dress itself doesn't really belong to my Máxima-favourites.
The embroidery is weird. Anyway I like the colour on her and she still looks lovely.

I really like Máxima's hair. It looked great during the last two events.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2009/PPE09060546.jpg
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

06-06-2009 Apeldoorn Members of the Dutch Royal family attended the exhibition 100 years Juliana at Palace Het Loo in Apeldoorn.
Prince Willem-Alexander, Princess Maxima.

Oh no it's that dress again. The colour and the dress itself is beautiful, however the pattern that are on the top of the dress are quite awful, looks very out of place. Would be a beautiful dress without that.
Her hair looks beautiful again. The coat itself is beautiful aswell.
x

I like the coat and the color and cut of the dress. I do not like the embroidered design, though. It is in a really awkward place, and it calls attention to her bust. The way that the design is placed draws the eye immediately to her chest. It is not very elegant, especially for a princess. I do hope that she puts this dress away and leaves it at the back of her closet.

on no!!! that dress again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 i do not like this things on her breat! not a good taste

I really hoped that Maxima would never wear that dress again. The placement of the appliques in that particular area is just unappealing.

I agree - the dress would've been perfectly fine without the white patterns on the top bossoms. It's a simple but stylish dress on it's own.

:previous: I really like the coat on Máxima. It looks really elegant. The cut is perfect for her. It's simply and lovely. Sometimes less is more. ;)
The dress itself doesn't really belong to my Máxima-favourites.
The embroidery is weird. Anyway I like the colour on her and she still looks lovely.

I really like Máxima's hair. It looked great during the last two events.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2009/PPE09060546.jpg
I have to agree that the coat is wonderful and the dress is :eek:.

I really thought that who ever made this dress (natan?) would see that the appliques were not placed right last year when she wore it and fix it to higher or lower or toss them. I guess the prince likes the look!! hehe,
Hair-love
jewels-love
shoes and overall color-love!

Although she's worn this dress before, it's still lovely! The coat looks pretty with the dress.
I like her hair & jewels,too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom