Crown Princess Maxima's Fashion & Style Part 2: March - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, thats exactly the time I was thinking of ;)

Last edited:
i like the dress and great photo of the tiara, this diamosnd are so big, i did not notice that before, rteally beautiful!!! just i do not like this big sash, ruin thedress!!! too big for my teaste!!!!!!!!!1

The dress is pretty, the hat is horrible. She has so many pretty hats and she goes for that one.

I dont really know what to comment on the evening dress, its just not nice at all nor is the color. The hair style is beautiful.

The hat looks like a big meringue placed on Maxima's head. The evening dress is not something I like either, her hair is beautiful though.
x

I love the color of the gown and the sequined skirt, always a favorite of mine. But something doesn't seem right about the fit. It might be the way they are all just standing in front of a curtain. (just like we do at my house for pictures)LOL. Hair and jewels....Perfect! Did anyone notice the Queen has her purse on her shoulder. This cracks me up. I don't know why!!!!

I don't care for the latest evening gown. All in all, it's acceptable and seems to be nicely made, but the over-sequinned golden skirt produces a dreaded Christmas tree effect (it must be particularly heavy), and style-wise, the top has no connection whatsoever to the skirt.
The spot where the official pictures are taken must be the ugliest one they could find, plus the flat lighting used makes everyone look bad.
It will be a relief once the restauration of the Amsterdam Royal Palace is finished and we'll see the Dutch Royals in a better setting on these occasions.

It always was terrible! The dress is ok.

from tonight: http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2009/PPE09052540.jpg ANP Beeldbank
There are plenty of things you could fault about it but for some reason, I really like it!
I also really like her hair: ANP Beeldbank

EDIT: You can seee Maxima's dress very clearly at Troonopvolgers!: Staatsbezoek uit Chili aan Nederland.
I like this gown, but I think that the colour doesn´t suit Maxima at all. The hairdo is very nice, and also the jewels.

The shoes & the bag look lovely together. The outfit looks lovely,too.

just was wondering how do she doe sto get the shoes always matching the colour of the ourfit, i had been trying to get some pink shoes and it looks impossible

She looks pretty.I like the headpiece at the front,but not at the back

Her Majesty! Wonderful job. Thank you for the collage! I love Maxima in Orange. It is my favorite color!!:D

Orange suits Maxima but I wish she just tones it down meaning that she doesnt wear orange head to toe but rather mix and match. Not many people can pull the color off well like Maxima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom