The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I really like the coat on Máxima. It looks really elegant. The cut is perfect for her. It's simply and lovely. Sometimes less is more.
The dress itself doesn't really belong to my Máxima-favourites.
The embroidery is weird. Anyway I like the colour on her and she still looks lovely.

I really like Máxima's hair. It looked great during the last two events.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2009/PPE09060546.jpg
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Old 06-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
06-06-2009 Apeldoorn Members of the Dutch Royal family attended the exhibition 100 years Juliana at Palace Het Loo in Apeldoorn.
Prince Willem-Alexander, Princess Maxima.
Oh no it's that dress again. The colour and the dress itself is beautiful, however the pattern that are on the top of the dress are quite awful, looks very out of place. Would be a beautiful dress without that.
Her hair looks beautiful again. The coat itself is beautiful aswell.
x

Old 06-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the coat and the color and cut of the dress. I do not like the embroidered design, though. It is in a really awkward place, and it calls attention to her bust. The way that the design is placed draws the eye immediately to her chest. It is not very elegant, especially for a princess. I do hope that she puts this dress away and leaves it at the back of her closet.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

on no!!! that dress again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 i do not like this things on her breat! not a good taste
Old 06-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Nobility

I really hoped that Maxima would never wear that dress again. The placement of the appliques in that particular area is just unappealing.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree - the dress would've been perfectly fine without the white patterns on the top bossoms. It's a simple but stylish dress on it's own.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
I really like the coat on Máxima. It looks really elegant. The cut is perfect for her. It's simply and lovely. Sometimes less is more.
The dress itself doesn't really belong to my Máxima-favourites.
The embroidery is weird. Anyway I like the colour on her and she still looks lovely.

I really like Máxima's hair. It looked great during the last two events.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2009/PPE09060546.jpg
I have to agree that the coat is wonderful and the dress is .
Old 06-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

I really thought that who ever made this dress (natan?) would see that the appliques were not placed right last year when she wore it and fix it to higher or lower or toss them. I guess the prince likes the look!! hehe,
Hair-love
jewels-love
shoes and overall color-love!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Although she's worn this dress before, it's still lovely! The coat looks pretty with the dress.
I like her hair & jewels,too!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Maxima today!
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

She has worn it before. It's very unflattering outfit.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh no the bosom dress and then the orange/red combination .... mmmm not happening foe me anyway.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the dress, feminine. Not the coat, like inspector Clouseau. There we go we all think differently

Quote:
Although she's worn this dress before, it's still lovely! The coat looks pretty with the dress.
I like her hair & jewels,too!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Maxima today!
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

She has worn it before. It's very unflattering outfit.
I'm undecided about this dress. I don't like the shoes she picked though, very odd. Maxima's hair looks nice though.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Maxima in Barcelona
Troonopvolgers!: Maxima in Barcelona.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I hadn't seen that top outfit before. Maxima looks very nice, The trousers are beautiful cut.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

I like it ,too. Especially, the trousers & the bag are beautiful.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

The top & jacket from Barcelona are very elegant. i was surprised that Maxima paired them with the orange pants, but there you go

The more recent outfit: well if she's going to wear such a pregnancy/loose style top she needs to balance it with heels, thats all I'll say!
Old 06-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Maxima today:

Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf

I like the colors, but the outfit is very unflattering. The top reminds me of a maternity top.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Maxima today:

Royal Press Europe - Royal Photoagency - © Albert Nieboer & Albert Philip van der Werf

I like the colors, but the outfit is very unflattering. The top reminds me of a maternity top.

Doesn't Mathilde have this same skirt?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Nobility

The outfit is very flashy and eye catching for my taste.

But it fits Maxima's style, I think (you know, flashy orange-like colours, huge jewels, ....).
However, I don't like the skirt being too short for Maxima. Her knees are not flattering, she has aged ...

Closed Thread