Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think that the shoes were so bad nor the whole outfit :ermm:
Maybe it's too much yellow :lol:

One has to be careful wearing mustard colors. It can work, but most of the time the dullness of the color messes up the outfit.

Are the colours yellow? To me it looks like the top is a light green and the trousers look like a rusty/light orange-ish colour. Are my eyes not seeing it correctly or perhaps my computer?
:question:

There's a lot of hair care products out there. One should be able to tame her hair.

I liked the jacket and the bag, but IMO she should combine it with white/beige trousers, for example. Not yellow/orange. I'm not too keen on these shoes.

^^
I agree Noor. The style of the jacket itself is really nice. It's just the colours are off.

There's a lot of hair care products out there. One should be able to tame her hair.
Her hair is actually really flat and quite thin. Not everybody has hair that comes out of a L'oreal commercial.

It's just never styled in a specific way.

I think she looked better than she has in ages here and though neither the black and white or the citrus were outstanding she looked comfortable and business like. The raspberry evening gown was gorgeous with the rubies.

Last edited:
^^
The outfit looks nice on her, but the shoes and the purse are ugly imo. And I also dislike the jewelry, it's too big imo.

Her hair is actually really flat and quite thin. Not everybody has hair that comes out of a L'oreal commercial.

It's just never styled in a specific way.

Then she should get products to create volume for her hair. Maxima has a lot at her disposal. She could even wear a hair piece to give added volume. She doesn't have to have "L'Oreal hair. Most commercial are lies anyway. A lot of those girls have added pieces in their hair. I'm from LA. You'd be surprised to know what these commercial do to make people buy their products;).

I don't like her make-up.
Her jacket and shirt are perfect, but the skirt looks odd. The shoes are nice. :)

Yea her make-up looks like she sweat it off.

^^ And I also dislike the jewelry, it's too big imo.

Really? I like the big jewelry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that Maxima finally wears a nice outfit with a good silhouette for her (the design of the skirt is interesting, though uncomfortable-looking), she has to ruin the overall look by wearing the most horrid fake Flintstone necklace with it...
I hate to use the term 'jewelry' in connection with this kind of ugly, oversized stuff.
Hope she gets over her phase of wearing this designer's pieces soon, whoever it might be. Unfortunately, she appears to have worn quite a few of them by now, and this might be the tackiest one so far.

Now that Maxima finally wears a nice outfit with a good silhouette for her (the design of the skirt is interesting, though uncomfortable-looking), she has to ruin the overall look by wearing the most horrid fake Flintstone necklace with it...
I hate to use the term 'jewelry' in connection with this kind of ugly, oversized stuff.
Hope she gets over her phase of wearing this designer's pieces soon, whoever it might be. Unfortunately, she appears to have worn quite a few of them by now, and this might be the tackiest one so far.

I don't see the problem with the jewelry. I like it. The only thing I can say about it is that it has a "cheap" factor.

OMG, does anyone else think this looks like a swimsuit cover up? Just awful!

I hope this designer sees these images and sends her a refund check!:eek:

^^
:ROFLMAO:

I totally agree, not a good outfit. Although I like the hairstyle today, even though it's a bit too casual

haha - that's a good description of her necklace.

I like the texture of the skirt. Since her jacket was a plain material it looks fine with it. Not too overpowering.

Maxima has a really different sense of style. I don't like the dress very much, but it does look okay on her. That color, tye-dye blend, may have looked better if the outfit fitted tighter and not loose. At least her hair is in control today. The shoes are blah! Don't like em. They remind me of Letizia's.

The necklace is ho-rri-ble, yes.
And what is wrong with her shoes lately? They are awfull, especially with the mustard coloured outfit she was wearing on her last day in Shanghai.

The dress isn't bad but the hair and shoes are terrible. A pair of black heels and nice updo would have been nice. (((sigh)))

OMG it is too young for her the shoes are ok Iguess with jeans or something it is toe curlling horrible what is going on here

The last necklace was really tacky. It looked like a piece I had in my costume box when I was a child. Really inadequate.
Her last outfits were very bright and colourful. I like it. It fits her personality. I especially loved the white hat. just gorgeous. she really has one of the best hat fashion senses. She should really wear "normal" hats like this more often and not the strange feathers and hair pieces she wears sometimes.

she needs Mary's stylist, urgent ravel to holland please to save Maxima!!!!

ashelen I think she must have one but no one seems to know who this individual is and well I guess you would not own up if it where you ..... she has needed help in this department for such a long time and it would be actually ok if she made all her decisions but I think she pays someone ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom