Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this sparkly sparkly thing during the day is horrible and it may be justthat which appears to enlarge her ashelen but it certainly it not doing her any favours.

:previous:

If this was for a morning event I don't think this dress is appropiate. The dress and jacket looks nice on Maxima. But the sparkly dress is not for this event. IMO this outfit is so-so. :ermm:

I agree here as I don't think that this outfit is appropriate for a day event in general (the dress in particular) - apart from that I thought that the dress/skirt looks quite tight, together with the tights it doesn't look that flattering to me. Though I like the jacket very much and the dress' color looks great IMO...

PPE Agency

Her best look in a while.

She looks very chic in black and grey. I really like the jacket, though I'd wish it was a bit longer. However, I like this look. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The coat and the dress look nice. But I think that the length of the dress is too short.

And isn't it cold right now in the Netherlands? Or the princesses don't feel the cold tempertatures? :lol:

No, it's not cold at all. Especially when the sun shines.

Really? I thought it would be cold. But I'm sure that if I visit the country I would need something warmer that what P. Maxima is wearing :lol:

Not liking this outfit. No sequins during a daytime engagement. Not to mention, it makes her look heavier.

Don't like the pattern of the dress, the style of the dress with a different colour would've been better. :)

Awful! It looks like she took material from one of the train seats and used that for her coat. Let's hope she looks better tonight!

I have never liked this outfit. Color is blah. I too hope tonight is better!

I don´t like this outfit. The pattern is awful, IMO. And the head piece with matched pattern...:ohmy: The shoes are very ugly and looks too small for her.

This is quite ugly and too wintery compared to all these 'beauties' we've seen in Copenhagen lately.

She needs to take notes for tonight (from Mary or Victoria).

It's awful all around. And the turban is hideous

Maybe the problem is that she doesn't have a stylist :whistling:
I have been dissappointed in Maxima this time

Please your kidding? Right?

I was joking.
Well I don't really know if she has a stylist or not, I suppose that someone with more knowledge about P. Maxima can tell us. But even if she has a stylist the she has the final say on what she wears.

I was joking.
Well I don't really know if she has a stylist or not, I suppose that someone with more knowledge about P. Maxima can tell us. But even if she has a stylist the she has the final say on what she wears.

:lol: I thought you were serious I was bout to say...but anyway I don't think her stylish told her the truth on this and when she reads fashion review someone g oing to be in hot water:eek:

I was joking.

Máxima has no stylist;)

how can you be so sure, ????? I am sure for the Queen Margrethe Birthday party she has somebody styling her hair and setting her tiara on her head! the same all the updoes that she has in all different ocassion, nobody can comg the haeir herself in this incredible updoes!

how can you be so sure, ????? I am sure for the Queen Margrethe Birthday party she has somebody styling her hair and setting her tiara on her head! the same all the updoes that she has in all different ocassion, nobody can comg the haeir herself in this incredible updoes!

I didnt mean that she doesnt has a hair stylist, all I'm saying is that I know for sure that Máxima has no fashion stylist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom