Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red is lovely as usual (not a new outfit). Her hair does look a little flat and not so flattering.

09-12-2009 Didam Princess Maxima visited the Liemers College in Didam.
The Princess followed an economieclass, Money Management, with students in the 2nd class of the VMBO school.

Full View -- Close Up -- Bag -- Shoes

:previous: I love the jacket and the bag, the brooch is very nice too.

Is this shawl part of the jacket or a single piece? :huh:

The burgundy was a bit Sloane Ranger for me. However the colour is good onher. What is going on with the shawl around her chest does she have a chest infection and it has been decided to strap her or I am horrified it's horrible IMHO.

I really like this red outfit. The deep cherry colour is beautiful on Maxima, and the cut of the dress looks really nice on her figure.
I agree. She really has the right look for her shape with this dress.

09-12-2009 Didam Princess Maxima visited the Liemers College in Didam.
The Princess followed an economieclass, Money Management, with students in the 2nd class of the VMBO school.

Full View -- Close Up -- Bag -- Shoes

Very interesting jacket with the shawl across, the color is lovely so is the color of her pants but such a lovely jacket would work perfectly with a nice skirt and not pants.
Very pretty brooch and very interesting.

The outfit is nice. I'm not a big fan of the golden chain of the purse, but it's alright. However, her roots show too much. [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto.

I wonder how she would look with a darker hair color

i loved the burgundy dress and cardigan, very lovely colour and so feminine and classic.

The deep burgundy dress is very pretty on Maxima. Good color for her.
I don't care for the gray sweater with the thing going across the front. It looks odd.

Well at least she didn't wear red tights hehe. The red and gray outfits were both great. I wanna if the shawl going across is a part of the jacket.

Love the magenta outfit on Maxima. Not crazy about anything else worn the last couple weeks. I really hate those gray boots which look dirty. They ruin the cute leopard outfit.

Stunning?
Cheap looking fabric, bad tailoring, bad fit, bad detailing. One of the worst pieces made by Natan that I have ever seen, reeking of his considerable lack of craftsmanship. The design idea is not even that bad, but the execution is abysmal.

Maxima is obviously sporting a new dye job, which doesn't convince me either - now that the long brown roots are finally gone, the color is a few shades darker, but it came out far too brassy-orange.
Not a pretty picture.

I already fear variations of this Natan frock turning up on Mathilde, Paola, Maria Theresa, etc. etc.-

The overknee boots and leopard has got to go I think that outfit is sooo appaling the brown well heavens were does she get her advise???? this is a no go the pants are too short and too wide the top is nice in itself but together..... the magnolia is nicish but it is all just too awful I actually looked better than that the last few days and I can say I didn't have any of the "help" Maxima had......

I like the fuscia color on Maxima, but that's about it....

I'm not even sure about the fuchsia this time. However, I just don't like the length and cut of this dress on her.

This is a very good color on Maxima and the cut of the dress is nice. I love her hair and jewels on the dress and the earrings.

Stunning?
Cheap looking fabric, bad tailoring, bad fit, bad detailing. One of the worst pieces made by Natan that I have ever seen, reeking of his considerable lack of craftsmanship. The design idea is not even that bad, but the execution is abysmal.

I already fear variations of this Natan frock turning up on Mathilde, Paola, Maria Theresa, etc. etc.-

He is without a doubt the most overrated designer I've ever seen. I get why the Belgian Royal ladies use him but I can not fathom why all the others flock to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom