Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20-04-2010 Princess Maxima attended the conference 'Be Social, Make Profit: Financing the Future of Developing Countries’ as member of the UN in the peacepalace The Hague.
Full View -- Close-up

Unflaterring looking!

I like her outfit, especially the colour. It really suits her. Maybe the jacket could have a different cut. The skirt is great =)

I agree, this is totally unflattering. First of all, it makes her look... OLD! And she's only in her mid 30s. Then this combination of the two different shades of green, lack of style and what's up with these silly shoes?

:previous:

Agreed. I just dunno where to begin. Unflattering at its finest. Though I like the skirt somehow, seperately of course.

I love the cool shade of the jacket.
But don't like the funny expansions on the shoulders of the jacket.

i don"t care for the way the jacket fits her. I am not wild about the fabric either. But I think green is a really pretty color on her. That brown plaid outfit she wore the other day was awful. not flattering, wrong color, and it made her look old.

21-04-2010 The Hague Princess Maxima, with the same outfit she had at Queensday 2009, attended a brainstormsession with youngsters about spending money organized by CentiQ at the department of finance in The Hague.
Full View -- Close-up

I love her this look a lot. Very classy!
The shoes & bag look good together.
Between, she's very successful in her work! I love her involvement in economics. The Dutch must be proud!:flowers:

21-04-2010 The Hague Princess Maxima, with the same outfit she had at Queensday 2009, attended a brainstormsession with youngsters about spending money organized by CentiQ at the department of finance in The Hague.
Full View -- Close-up

Quite a profesional looking look. The black & white does work nicely here.
Much better than the green unflattering outfit :whistling:

Love the black and white outfit but the green one :whistling:

The green "thing" should be burned.

She looks pretty good on the black suit, very professional.

The green "thing" should be burned.

She looks pretty good on the black suit, very professional.
Quite right, burning it would be a great option for that green outfit. The black is great, professional, and the fit is much better.:ROFLMAO:

I thought Maxima looked fabulous in her black suit. I loved how it was professional yet not stuffy-boring-banker suit. The detail on the jacket was really pretty, and the whole outfit looked really great on her.

I agree about the green burn it but the black and white is lovely on her and very slimming

I noticed something about the bag she carried with her when at the train station in the black suit. Does it have the girls on it?

^^
Yes, it does; I've read that it was a present from some association that she visited

Maxima's black and white outfit is gorgeous particularly the jacket. The fabric of it looks really nice.

She looks very Dutch!:cool: She has worn it before, it's a very lovely outfit.

That suit is lovely. Much better than the green monstruosity!

I like the orange suit/outfit too. Maybe not the colour so much, but it has a lovely cut and flatters Maxima's figure a lot.

Bright colors flatter Maxima, but there can also be too much of a good thing (i.e. the vibrant purple fur jacket, eye makeup, AND matching earrings). There is a lot to be said, too, for her warm golden and beige numbers. I just wish her hair was smoother and more in control, like at QMII's birthday celebrations.

Maxima is a great lady, and I think she has a wonderful personality. I can't wait to see what her daughters will grow up to be like with such a vibrant mother. :flowers:

Orange will be the No1 hot colour this summer - perhaps Maxima knows it and started earlier. ;) Though, she IS the Princess of Orange!!!!! :ohmy:

27-04-2010 Princess Maxima received the report of the Commissie Monitoring Talent to the Top in The Hague.

Close-up1 -- Close-up2

I couldn't find a good full view for the outfit. If I could find, I'll post. For now, take a look at the 1st pic in here.

I like it, those types of jackets always screams "princess" to me :cool:

mmm... am not sure is it an evening engagment because that is what the coat looks like with all the beading and the colour doesn't do mush for her but I guess it doesn't look too bad. I really like the orange colour on her.

The hair is a complete terrible mess as usual for Maxima on daytime engagements.

Maybe it's just too stormy ;)

I like her outfit. The colour suits her and this glitter thing is a nice little extra.
In general I like her daytime outfits. They look "businesslike", but not too much. And most of the time she wears a skirt instead of trousers.
But you're right about her hair. It looks great on other occasion so maybe she just combs her hair and that's it because it's more practical for "only" a daytime engagement.

The hair is a complete terrible mess as usual for Maxima on daytime engagements.

I agree totally with you about her hair and i think that even when maxima is praised about her clothing choice, one should give her less points because of her daytime hair. Even when i had my hair like that i would feel uncomfortable.
Her nighttime hair is mostly gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom