Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, the color of the suit is pretty, but she needs at least one size larger, Maxima looks as if she was stuffed into it and there's that stupid belt around the middle of the jacket. Any of the Princesses who continue this style should be whipped with a noodle!:bang: I like the suede boots and the color, but not over the knee please. The chunky jewelry? No.

I agree. She needs to find clothes that fit her shape.

I agree not even a chanel bag can save this one...has she gone mad .... even worse than the worse outfit ...OMG IMO

The grey outfit was too grey & dull. She shouldve worn a colorful/solid top underneth to add color. The boots are ugly and hair is greasy.

I think this outfit is a complete disaster! Too tight, wrong cut and bad accessories. Yuck!

My God ! Very unflattering... much to tight....

I realy like this outfit,the colour ,the boot and even the horse blanket and the jewelry BUT I think the suit had to be one size bigger.

Maxima at the opening of the International Inc. WOMEN. festival in Amsterdam.

Full length view
Close up
Make Up

:nonono: What a horrible look. I don't find anything nice about it... the print of the dress is horrible and does not flatter Maxima at all. I don't like the make-up either - it's simply way too much!
The jacket looks like a Star Treck or disco outfit relict.
All in all I found this look just tacky.

It's a horrible outfit! One of the worsts I've seen her wearing

The Queen of the night... I agree, it's totally unflattering and way too 'bombastic'... I liked her hair, though.

Ridiculously ugly outfit.
The silver sequined jacket is something which would have been worn by an obese matron in the 1970s to hide her extra weight, the shapeless dress underneath in its multiple scary patterns is horrid.
Clownish make up, the hair a complete mess as usual.
Terrible appearance.

she should to have some lessons from Mary how to dress!

Not a good look at all. The dress pattern is so odd and pairing it with that jacket is totally off. It looks as if Maxima is wearing huge earrings again, well, one huge earring.:whistling: Big clunky, chunky jewelry can be fun to wear, but not all the time and it appears this was an evening event so perhaps smaller jewelry would have been more appropriate, some diamond earrings? Well, with that dress and coat, any diamonds or gems would have not helped.;)

I am almost scared to see what Maxima will come up with next. This is just awful. She looks like she and Laurentien are sharing a closet. Who made this...Natan? I hope he's seen what it looks like. Jewelry? Horrible!

The jacket reminds me of Bea Author on the Golden Girls sitcom (or silver, in this case). But I must admit that I've gotten caught occasionally with one earring (after taking one off to talk on the phone, and forgetting to put it back on). But a "handler" should inspect the busy princess to last minute adjustments. Wish I could see the dress w/o the jacket.

It reminds me of a weird patterened and ill fitting dress of princess Mathilde. I suppose Eduard Vermeulen of Natan is responsible for this one again. I wish he would install some mirrors in his atelier so the royal ladies can see what his clothes are doing to them.

Mathilde's outfit: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/Jan-Maarten3/95816627.jpg

Last edited:
I urge Crown Princess Mathilde and Crown Princess Maxima to abandon Natan because ensembles display progressive decline in tailoring and quality of material.

Princess Maxima's grey outift is so unflattering! She even forgot to put on her second earring. But her hair looks nice.

This outfit is awful.
The darker color around he waist/belly makes her look pregnant.
The only thing I like is her so beautiful smile:)

The dress wasn't the best choice but her makeup and hair looked good. I'm almost scared to see what she'll turn up in at Victoria's wedding... 

I urge Crown Princess Mathilde and Crown Princess Maxima to abandon Natan because ensembles display progressive decline in tailoring and quality of material.

Couldn't have said it better. I totally agree.

The dress wasn't the best choice but her makeup and hair looked good. I'm almost scared to see what she'll turn up in at Victoria's wedding... 

I'm hoping Maxima will turn up looking gorgeous as she has at Royal Weddings.

Oh no... what did she think when she got dressed in this outfit? :wacko:
I'm hoping Maxima will turn up looking gorgeous as she has at Royal Weddings.
Yes, I hope so too. She often shows her best outfits, make-up and hair at big events.

This outfit is awful.
The darker color around he waist/belly makes her look pregnant.
The only thing I like is her so beautiful smile:)

Maybe she is pregnant....;)
I for one wouldn't be surprised if a fourth pregnancy would be forthcoming....

I think the dress is all right, pattern much better than the one Mathilde is wearing, do not like the silver coat and as usual she has gone overboard with the bronzer and thick mascara

It reminds me of a weird patterened and ill fitting dress of princess Mathilde. I suppose Eduard Vermeulen of Natan is responsible for this one again. I wish he would install some mirrors in his atelier so the royal ladies can see what his clothes are doing to them.

Mathilde's outfit: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/Jan-Maarten3/95816627.jpg

Maxima usually shuts it down for Big events like weddings etc. It seems to me that the day or more casual evening looks have really lost something in the last year.

NO NO NO!!!! This is just terrible on Maxima. The pattern on the dress looks like it chops her into 3 pieces. The sequin jacket is terrible. The only good thing I can say is that blue and silver are pretty colors on her, and her clutch bag looked nice. She is such a pretty lady, I just wish she would dress better. Such a shame to see unattractive clothes on her (or anyone for that matter).

Maxima usually shuts it down for Big events like weddings etc. It seems to me that the day or more casual evening looks have really lost something in the last year.

I agree, she has dressed quite elegantly for very formal occasions and looks terrific. It is day looks that for the most part, have been utter disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom