Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this coat and boots on Maxima.

The style of the coat is ok but the colour is quite blah. The boots are nice.

19-01-2010 The Hague Princess Maxima arrives at the Kanjerlunch at palace Noordeinde in The Hague.[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Is it a trench coat? Looks quite nice IMO but the red earings are quite dramatic but they do look cool.
I love the hair, looks like she had it recently done, the color is lovely and I like the highlights/low lights in it.

Maxima looks great here. The black coat looks nice and the red earrings and nail polish are a good contrast, IMO. :flowers:

I like the earrings, they look great against the black coat, IMO. It´s a nice whole outfit :flowers:

Nice outfit. Love to see more pics though.

Oh, Princess Maxima looks neat and quite elegant in this dress, I also agree with ANNIE S, her earrings are beautiful, each detail of her outfit is in harmony.

A nice coat. I adore her bright red nail polish. It's so Maxima! :flowers:

I love the hair, looks like she had it recently done, the color is lovely and I like the highlights/low lights in it.
I didn't like her hair at all. It looks so messy. Like she stood in a storm. I agree that the colour is good. The coat is fine, but a bit too casual imo. The red accessoires are a good choice.

I think CP Maxima looks really beautiful in bold colors. The burgundy dress, the magenta suit, the red dress - all are fabulous colors on her. They really make her features and beauty just "pop". I thought the leopard print dress with belt was really cute, and I think if the grey suede boots had not gone over the knee, they would have looked better. The over the knee look makes her knees look unattractive b/c the boots are really wrinkly. I do love the brown boots with the buckle/strap at the top that she wore with the brown jacket. Those boots are really nice.
Although I liked the color of the magenta suit, I didn't care for all those bows/brooches at the neckline. Too much. One might have been fine.
I also think her hair looks a little too orange. I liked it when it was more of a whitish blonde. Just my opinion. She is a very pretty lady, and her smile and facial expressions give me the opinion that she has a very fun personality.

I like the top part, the colour is very lovely, but I don´t like it at all with those pants. They´re too wide for the blouse, IMO.

I thought that the outfit looked nice in the pictures taken inside.
I don't like the outdoor pictures.
The colour of the jacket nearly hurts in my eyes. Imo it's too shiny and a little too short. It doesn't really flatter Maxima's hips.

Last edited:
No the top is a lovely colour on her but the outfit is wrong together mmmm it's these little things a stylist should be sorting out who is that person.

I liked the jacket, color and style is very pretty but th elength I thought was a bit short.
Overall, she looked nice.

I think Maxima's jacket/top is really nice. The neckline is really pretty on her. I think the color is really fabulous on her. I love the shoes, but I hate the pants. The wide leg pants are horrible. Unless she is a larger woman (I don't know) they make her look HUGE. I think the outfit would have been better with straight-leg pants with no cuffs.

I think today's outfit is absolutely gorgeous. Classy and professional. I love the combination of the colours, electric blue and grey. Thumbs up!!

25-01-2010 Princess Maxima arriving at the meeting ‘Microfinance: who profits?’ at the Peace palace in The Hague.
Full View -- Close-Up
She looks elegant and classic,with nice blouse and wide trousers,a style I like....but I dislike the earrings,too long for my taste:whistling:

25-01-2010 Princess Maxima arriving at the meeting ‘Microfinance: who profits?’ at the Peace palace in The Hague.
Full View -- Close-Up

A nice outfit. Maxima looks great here. I love her bag and her shoes.

I love the colour on Maxima. Her outfit looks perfect. I really like this coat. But I dislike her bag.

Full View -- Close-Up

The blue top is gorgeous and I like her earrings. I think overall it's a very nice outfit, but as the top is a bit too short, the trousers seem a bit unflattering for her hips.

Not a fan of this outfit. As someone mentioned above, it's too shiny and I find the trousers in this case unflattering. Maxima herself looked lovely as always and I like the jacket, though. ;)

From a distance I really like the champagne colored jacket and the bronze pants. Up close, I think the jacket washes Maxima out. I think if she had either a colorful necklace or top or more vibrant makeup, it would have enhanced her appearance. Overall though, I think this is a really nice outfit. Great bag!

Maxima's shoes
PIC:ermm:
Once again, Maxima's shoes seems to be too short !

Thank you for the close-up of her shoes Giov! They are beautiful, but it's obvious that they don't fit at all. Maxima needs a bigger size.

Maxima's shoes
PIC:ermm:
Once again, Maxima's shoes seems to be too short !
I dislike peepshoes,I think closed shoes are more elegant imo,always ,but specially in winter.:whistling:

I love her suede open toe shoes. I think they are too small for her though. The color and style is really chic and flattering with pants or skirts/dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom