The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Courtier

^^

I totally agree, not a good outfit. Although I like the hairstyle today, even though it's a bit too casual

Old 05-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Now that Maxima finally wears a nice outfit with a good silhouette for her (the design of the skirt is interesting, though uncomfortable-looking), she has to ruin the overall look by wearing the most horrid fake Flintstone necklace with it...
haha - that's a good description of her necklace.

I like the texture of the skirt. Since her jacket was a plain material it looks fine with it. Not too overpowering.

Old 05-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Maxima has a really different sense of style. I don't like the dress very much, but it does look okay on her. That color, tye-dye blend, may have looked better if the outfit fitted tighter and not loose. At least her hair is in control today. The shoes are blah! Don't like em. They remind me of Letizia's.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Now that Maxima finally wears a nice outfit with a good silhouette for her (the design of the skirt is interesting, though uncomfortable-looking), she has to ruin the overall look by wearing the most horrid fake Flintstone necklace with it...
I hate to use the term 'jewelry' in connection with this kind of ugly, oversized stuff.
Hope she gets over her phase of wearing this designer's pieces soon, whoever it might be. Unfortunately, she appears to have worn quite a few of them by now, and this might be the tackiest one so far.

The necklace is ho-rri-ble, yes.
And what is wrong with her shoes lately? They are awfull, especially with the mustard coloured outfit she was wearing on her last day in Shanghai.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
Princess Maxima has handed out the ''Appeltjes van Oranje 2010'' at palace Noordeinde in The Hague

Outfit
Detail
Hair
lololol Now I'm 100% convinced that someone wants to destroy her... Too awful for words...
Old 05-22-2010, 12:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

The dress isn't bad but the hair and shoes are terrible. A pair of black heels and nice updo would have been nice. (((sigh)))
Old 05-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

OMG it is too young for her the shoes are ok Iguess with jeans or something it is toe curlling horrible what is going on here
Old 05-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Courtier

The last necklace was really tacky. It looked like a piece I had in my costume box when I was a child. Really inadequate.
Her last outfits were very bright and colourful. I like it. It fits her personality. I especially loved the white hat. just gorgeous. she really has one of the best hat fashion senses. She should really wear "normal" hats like this more often and not the strange feathers and hair pieces she wears sometimes.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

she needs Mary's stylist, urgent ravel to holland please to save Maxima!!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 02:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

ashelen I think she must have one but no one seems to know who this individual is and well I guess you would not own up if it where you ..... she has needed help in this department for such a long time and it would be actually ok if she made all her decisions but I think she pays someone ......
Old 05-23-2010, 02:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2010/PPE10052102.jpg

I agree about the hair, fine for a more casual occasion but she needs a professional blowdry for this kind of event.

The proportions of the whole look make her look like a big doll but her face is growing too old for the look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
^^

I totally agree, not a good outfit. Although I like the hairstyle today, even though it's a bit too casual
Old 05-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie5252003 View Post
ashelen I think she must have one but no one seems to know who this individual is and well I guess you would not own up if it where you ..... she has needed help in this department for such a long time and it would be actually ok if she made all her decisions but I think she pays someone ......
the sad part if she pays someone, this person it is getting paid for such a bad work!!!!!I like Maxima, her personality shie is very inteligent and her ambitions, but sometimes she is so off with her style, and when I see Mary she is alwasy so classt, of course both ofthem have such a different body, it looks like Maxima does not take care the same way as Mary, she might not care, in the last photos I see a Maxima very old, you can see well she is 39, really soemtimes I think she looks even older than that!
Old 05-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes I see what you mean... it is a shame because I really like Maxima I LOVED the blue and white she wore in Denmark recently and her body shape is one IMO ashelen she needs to on the alert all the time I myself am the same but this last episode is a very sad looking affair
Old 05-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Everyone has different body types. You don't have to be stick thin like Mary. It doesn't matter what type of body you have if you wear the proper clothes.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Everyone has different body types. You don't have to be stick thin like Mary. It doesn't matter what type of body you have if you wear the proper clothes.
I agree, but I don't think of Mary as stick thin. I think she's the perfect size for her body type. Now Letizia on the other hand is what I call stick thin.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:58 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

20 pages, and time for a new thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0-a-27716.html