Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2010/PPE10052102.jpg

I agree about the hair, fine for a more casual occasion but she needs a professional blowdry for this kind of event.

The proportions of the whole look make her look like a big doll but her face is growing too old for the look.

^^
:ROFLMAO:

I totally agree, not a good outfit. Although I like the hairstyle today, even though it's a bit too casual

ashelen I think she must have one but no one seems to know who this individual is and well I guess you would not own up if it where you ..... she has needed help in this department for such a long time and it would be actually ok if she made all her decisions but I think she pays someone ......
the sad part if she pays someone, this person it is getting paid for such a bad work!!!!!I like Maxima, her personality shie is very inteligent and her ambitions, but sometimes she is so off with her style, and when I see Mary she is alwasy so classt, of course both ofthem have such a different body, it looks like Maxima does not take care the same way as Mary, she might not care, in the last photos I see a Maxima very old, you can see well she is 39, really soemtimes I think she looks even older than that!

Yes I see what you mean... it is a shame because I really like Maxima I LOVED the blue and white she wore in Denmark recently and her body shape is one IMO ashelen she needs to on the alert all the time I myself am the same but this last episode is a very sad looking affair

Everyone has different body types. You don't have to be stick thin like Mary. It doesn't matter what type of body you have if you wear the proper clothes.

Everyone has different body types. You don't have to be stick thin like Mary. It doesn't matter what type of body you have if you wear the proper clothes.

I agree, but I don't think of Mary as stick thin. I think she's the perfect size for her body type. Now Letizia on the other hand is what I call stick thin:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom