Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: December 2009 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfits from 2003 and 2009 looked elegant IMO. The rest are horrible! Look at 2004: a denim jacket??! :eek: :argh:

I like the white coat/dress from 2003.

The Dutch monarchy seriously needs to invest in a good stylist not only for Maxima but all the Dutch princesses.

Oh yes they do especially for Queen Beatrix's daughters in law. The daughters in law of Princess Margriet are usually better dressed in my opinion.

^^
She does "shine" in vibrant colours.

I like Maxima. She has a sparkling personality but I wish her clothes reflected that more.

Last edited:
I only like the outfits from 2002 and 2003... minus the hats.

I think Maxima looked very elegant during this ceremony. I loved the overall look, her pearl earrings in particular!

I agree, NML.

The pearl earrings are a lovely addition. I even liked the hat. :flowers:

Don't like either the outfit nor the hat.

Maxima does look better with her hair slicked back and off her face. She looks more polished.

I liked the fact that her hair was not a mess, but sleek and nice. like a princess, not a woman who stands before a fan before exiting her house

I have a question - sorry to go back a few weeks - Maxima wore a light blue/grey flowy sleeveless dress with a cardigan just buttoned on the top. She wore it while she was riding a bike. I thought it looked very summery and the color was pretty on her. Does anyone know the designer/fashion house it came from? Thank you for any information you may have.
I really liked Maxima's 2003 and 2009 look. I loved the cream coat and hat from 2003. It looked so good on her and made her look really polished and sophisticated. I loved the jacket from 2009. I think she may have worn it recently with some nice black slacks. I disliked the feather hat thing in her hair from 2009.

Thanks a lot.:flowers: It seems she prefers Natan in these days.
Unfortunately, that’s a major understatement - for daywear, the BeNeLux ladies Mathilde, Maxima and Maria Theresa have hardly been wearing any other designer than Natan for the past few years.
A fact which is extremely regrettable.

To Opal, yes that is the outfit. I just like it b/c it is so feminine, soft and flowy. Perfect for spring or summer. The color is beautiful, and it looks like a sweet casual but nice dress.

^^
It's pretty but it doesn't flatter her figure at all. And I don't understand why she wore a dress like that to ride a bicycle. It she caught a wind it could've blown her dress up and showed her naughty bits. :eek:

Dear Opal,

I assume the HRH IS wearing underwear :whistling:.

Comming from a country of avid cyclists myself, I can tell you that it is not difficult to ride in a flowy summerdress. It is just a matter of getting used to it.

This comment is not in any ways ment as a disrespect, just speaking from experience

^^
It's pretty but it doesn't flatter her figure at all. And I don't understand why she wore a dress like that to ride a bicycle. It she caught a wind it could've blown her dress up and showed her naughty bits. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom