Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, this outfit has spoiled Princess Maxima's whole image.:ermm:
Though, the hat is nice, it doesn't match here.

The jeans like pants and tuck in top are HORRIBLE IMO what was she thinking omg.

The top is quite nice, the earrings too, but those jeans... :nonono: Not only that jeans may have been inappropriate - this pair of jeans is so ugly. :ermm:

Ugh...those jeans are so awful! They are those "mom jeans" that are so often made fun of by the media. I am surprised that she would wear something like this. I hope that she puts these jeans in the back of her closet and leaves them there forever.

Oh no, no, no, not the jeans from hell?!

Maybe she took a hike up the Myan Pyramid, but surely more appropriate activewear couldve been selected. (Im sure there's no way HM will do a hike!)

CP Maxima's jean wear (beach photos earlier this summer with the family, and the camel ride) is usually fashionable, but not in this instance in Mexico.

From the first outfit, I really don´t like the dress. It looks very unflattering, IMO.
Form the second, the top is nice, but the jeans are so ugly.

Nov 9, 2009 - Maxima attending a congress meeting/opening.
The outfit is abit too much for a daytime event, the skirt is disco type but not sure if it is a dress or skirt. The top doesnt look bad and the jacket is not bad at all. I think this would be a pretty look if the dress/skirt was not shiny.

Picture ** Close Up

The outfit is abit too much for a daytime event, the skirt is disco type but not sure if it is a dress or skirt. The top doesnt look bad and the jacket is not bad at all. I think this would be a pretty look if the dress/skirt was not shiny.

Picture ** Close Up

The skirt just ruins the whole outfit. I love the jacket and top. It would have been really pretty with a solid color skirt the same color or fabric of the jacket. This would have made it more of a business suit. Maxima is just always over the top with her shiny, glittery fabrics during the day. :ermm:

Picture ** Close Up
The jacket is very pretty, the skirt is ok as well but it´s too shiny for the jacket. Lovely shoes :flowers:

Her hair was such a mess. She used to have great hairdos during the visit to Mexico. I really didn't like today's hairdo at all.
The outfit is ruined by the Disco skirt. The jacket is fine.

Nice jacket indeed! The skirt has a nice cut, it fits Maxima, but it isn't appropriate for a princess, imo. I didn't like the shoes either.

I like this blue outfit, but I agree with the other posters. It is too shiny for a daytime event. The top part of the outfit is great, and the shape of the skirt works really well for her figure.

:ermm: The skirt and shoes don't offer a slim streamline illusion and seem to make Maxima's legs look chunkier than they are.

the jacket is nice but the skirt and hair are terrible! did she forget to look in the mirror?

The jacket and the skirt should be worn with different things. It was ok on Queensday with the black jacket/white sequined skirt because that was a fun function (except for the tragedy of course).

Love the jacket, it should have a matching dark gray skirt.

She's wearing dark gray/dark blue...are her earrings brown?

Last edited:
All she needs now is a pair of white roller skates, a disco ball, and dancing queen by Abba playing, and were all set! :whistling:

Not a favourite outfit and the fabric of the skirt doesn't match the style/fabric of jacket IMO. But I can live with the skirt, what I want to know is what is happening with the hair! Flashback to the 1980's.

Nov 10, 2009
Maxima in a grey dress matched with a brown belt, boots and a cardigan worn over her shoulders.

Picture

Nov 10, 2009
Maxima in a grey dress matched with a brown belt, boots and a cardigan worn over her shoulders.

Picture
I like the dress with the belt, I also like the boots but not with that dress, they look weird.

Maxima is just always over the top with her shiny, glittery fabrics during the day. :ermm:

Exactly. And where does she get this kind of stuff from? I imagine you would have to look long and hard until you find a store or designer who is able to sell or design such an ugly skirt in 80's disco style. Apart from the jacket that is very nice it's an off-look, the hair looks untouched since getting out of bed.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Nov2009/PPE09110912.jpg

The grey / brown outfit is highly unflattering, the boots are vulgar.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Nov2009/PPE09111001.jpg

OMG this is horriblehas she got a bra on the boots are too long the dress too long and too tight and the colours are so wrong together IMO

I have to say that I like brown and gray together, but I do not like this outfit on Maxima. She looks terribly sloppy and not very put together at all.

The dress is 2 sizes too small, and the boots are 6 inches too high on her thigh. A CPrincess should NEVER wear a boot over the knee, EVER! Save those for hookers and the Playboy Mansion!

Exactly. And where does she get this kind of stuff from? I imagine you would have to look long and hard until you find a store or designer who is able to sell or design such an ugly skirt in 80's disco style. Apart from the jacket that is very nice it's an off-look, the hair looks untouched since getting out of bed.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Nov2009/PPE09110912.jpg

The grey / brown outfit is highly unflattering, the boots are vulgar.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Nov2009/PPE09111001.jpg

Have you ever noticed on official visists she at least tries to look nice. At home it is like she lost her hairbrush, just grabs whatever she can reach in the closet. She does not have good taste at all when it comes to daily wear or business wear. She is always to glittery, shiny, unflattering colors, style and her slacks never seem to fit her well. And those boots. :bang: Maxima is in need of help big time. I know she pays a ton for her clothes, yet...they look, I hate to say it but cheap. She is not the most graceful person in the world when she stands. That does not help her look.

Picture ** Close Up

Horrible Horrible outfit. :eek::ermm::sad:

Nov 10, 2009

Picture

I quite like this outfit. I do love those boots. :flowers:

Mmm, too bad, it is such a beautiful dress. First of all, grey and brown don't match, they just don't. And I would like to see this particular dress worn with a beautiful pair of high heels, not boots for God's sake!

Have you ever noticed on official visists she at least tries to look nice. At home it is like she lost her hairbrush, just grabs whatever she can reach in the closet. She does not have good taste at all when it comes to daily wear or business wear. She is always to glittery, shiny, unflattering colors, style and her slacks never seem to fit her well. And those boots. :bang: Maxima is in need of help big time. I know she pays a ton for her clothes, yet...they look, I hate to say it but cheap. She is not the most graceful person in the world when she stands. That does not help her look.
Although I agree with you, I feel that Maxima is just herself on these "small" outings. She always looks nice when with her husband. Maybe this is just her true style. I was really surprised that she wore awful shinny nude hose with the blue glittery skirt -- I believe nude hose when out of fashion years ago and only colored or textured ones in today, if at all. Other than that, she is just Maxima -- wears what she wants [even to shock] but still has a wonderful smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom