Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the lime outfit on Maxima - it suits her colouring. One of her better outfits.

:previous:

Agree! I personally find the lime outfit gorgeous - the hat is lovely, the gloves are a wonderful addition and I just like the colours very much.

I love the whole lime outfit! Hat, jacket, skirt, shoes...everything is perfect!:flowers:
From the orange one, I love the hat.

The lime green outfit is absolutely gorgeous! Everything seemed right. And what a lovely hat!

The lime green outfit is absolutely gorgeous! Everything seemed right. And what a lovely hat!

I love the lime green hat and the pretty white jacket. The skirt just looks odd with those extra folds. The orange outfit on top is so many different colors with the blouse and sweater. Then the hat adds another color. I do not care for that hat at all. The orange skirt and blouse looks very pretty, it is just all the added "stuff" that makes it look off.

I must say I love the hat and how she looks comming out of the plane after so many ours of flying! I wonder how does it work???, they board the plane with confortable coths and before to arrive they have hair done, make up and change of cloths! superb!!! she looks fatastick and the queen too!

Nov 4, 2009 - Maxima in a black & white outfit matched with a beige hat with white flower on the side

The outfit

The hat in all different views
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

The outfit is lovely and cant go wrong, the shoes are very pretty.
Im not too sure about the hat, it is weird and different but I think too much going on with it in the back, I think the flower adds alot to it.

:previous: yes the outfit, her bag is lovely. I would prefer the shoes to be closed since the front is 2 coloured, they are a bit like the classical chanel shoes, I wonder if they are a spin off of the original model.
Het hat is pretty but more for spring than to wear in fall.

Nov 4, 2009 - Maxima in a black & white outfit matched with a beige hat with white flower on the side

The outfit

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Im not too sure about the hat, it is weird and different but I think too much going on with it in the back, I think the flower adds alot to it.

Hat by Fabienne Delvigne.

The outfit

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Good black and white combination. Classical and simple. I like the hat, makes the outfit more interesting.

The top CP Maxima is actually recycled from her September trip to New York:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I do like how she paired it with a black skirt and the "Chanel-esque" pumps, and the black gloves were a nice touch. The outfit looks more like winter now.

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/ppe09110414.jpg/

Additionally, the Fabienne Delvigne hat is simply lovely. I like Maxima's hair and pearl jewelry.

I like the whit flower of the hat but not actually the hat, the suit black and white lovely , i love the jacket!

The outfit

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

I like the outfit, don't particularly like the hat though. :)

I love the green and white outfit. She looks good in green.

The black & white ensemble is so elegant. The hat is lovely, too! Chanel came to my mind, too, when I saw these gorgeous shoes. Does anyone know their designer?

I quite like this outfit, especially the white jacket is gorgeous.:flowers:
I also like the hat, but I think it doesn´t look good at all with the outfit.

The black & white ensemble is so elegant. The hat is lovely, too! Chanel came to my mind, too, when I saw these gorgeous shoes. Does anyone know their designer?

Yes, Natan/Edouard Vermeulen :)

Lovely outfit IMO. I like especially the jacket and the shoes. Not so sure if I like the hat, but it looks ok. :flowers:

I like the hat but the shoes are too chunky IMO the hat suits her. I think the floral dress is a good choice for the engagement and I love the colour of the cardie it goes with everything.

Nov 5, 2009 - Maxima in a printed dress matched with a cardigan which looks a few sizes too small, lovely hat and a pink clutch which look out of place
Picture ** Picture 2 ** Hat

Nov 6, 2009 (I think) Maxima in unflattering jeans and white long sleeves ruffled top
Full View ** Close Up

Nov 5, 2009 - Maxima in a printed dress matched with a cardigan which looks a few sizes too small, lovely hat and a pink clutch which look out of place
Picture ** Picture 2 ** Hat

Nov 6, 2009 (I think) Maxima in unflattering jeans and white long sleeves ruffled top
Full View ** Close Up

I don't like either outfit. Especially do not like the hat.
The jeans looks awful. :ermm::ohmy::sad:

I only liked the white top from today's outfit. Both the jeans and the printed dress look quite ugly, imo.

seems strange she is wearing jeans whilst Beatrix is in a hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom