Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a future Queen go out with an outfit that looks this way. It looks like she picked the blouse off the floor and put it on it is so wrinkled. It is much to small for her by the look of the sleeves. Look closely at the second photo of the blouse. I am sitting here just shaking my head that she goes out that way.

Myroyal's blog
Myroyal’s Blog

The blouse is quite nice.
As for your observation, dee4855, I think it's simply not her model of the blouse.:ermm:

I agree with you,the top part,especially the necklace,looks very good.But not the pants,imo.

Nice outfit... the spiders are pretty awesome. Not sure about the bag.

I like Maxima's top and an unordinary brooch of the spiders, she looks nice.

Weird blouse, pants emphasizing wide hips, ugly bag, perfectly dreadful spider brooches where on this occasion the breast cancer awareness Pink Ribbon should sit = Bad outfit.

Maxima needs to know that short tops do nothing to her body though the top is a lovely piece, maybe with a skirt?
The pants are nicely fitted but not with that top.
Bag is abit childish.

I love Princess Maxima's purses. All of her purses looks lovely. She got a wonderful collection of purses!:flowers:

Maxima needs to know that short tops do nothing to her body though the top is a lovely piece, maybe with a skirt?
Bag is abit childish.

I agree, it is a lovely top but too short for her figure and especially with pants. The brooch was very original. :D

Bag is abit childish.

I think if Maxima likes it she buys it. She does not have a clue of what she really needs to wear for her body type. Her daily wear for functions never seem to be appropiate. The sequins, glittery, gold or silver lame and huge spiders always looks so out of place (ie Mathilde and Maxima last month}. Maxima I love you please get some help!

About the spiders, sure they aren't my particular favourites but thats not where I have a problem with them, its more with the fact that Maxima doesn't seem to wear this top without them.

About the spiders, sure they aren't my particular favourites but thats not where I have a problem with them, its more with the fact that Maxima doesn't seem to wear this top without them.

Since it was for Breast Cancer seems she could have worn the pink ribbon.
The spiders...shudder I just hate those bugs. :lol:

dazzling I agree with all your comments there. I just cannot understand who and why anyone would think this looks ok at all. Infact sometimes when she wears those short tops the pants take to having a mind if their own. So it appears to me anyway .....if I am allowed to say that .

I think if Maxima likes it she buys it. She does not have a clue of what she really needs to wear for her body type. Her daily wear for functions never seem to be appropiate. The sequins, glittery, gold or silver lame and huge spiders always looks so out of place (ie Mathilde and Maxima last month}. Maxima I love you please get some help!
she has some times dress so nice but some times so ugly and i think probably is not all her fault, probably who help her with the fashion, i wonder who is , i think she should to fire her or him! I like er in New Yrok, but lately I didn't like her outfir combinations, jewellery etc.....she should to have somebody else helping her!

I like the collar of the blouse and the detail at the waist, but the length and the trousers just don't seem to work with her figure. The cut of the trousers are really unflattering. I also think that the blouse might have worked better with a skirt, but it definitely needs to be a bit longer in order for it to be more flattering. The spider brooches are kind of whimsical, but a strange choice for a breast cancer event, IMO.

The metallic neutrals that CP Maxima has been wearing are very appealing to me. I love how her wardrobe is slowing evolving into the fall colors from summer. Anyone else notice how subtle this change has been? The Spiders always make me smile! (like Maxima) ; )

I don´t like this outfit on her. I think that the skirt is quite unflattering.

Annie I agree and tuck-in it doesn't suit her at all.

The cardigan & the blouse are gorgeous!Yes,unfortunately,I find this particular skirt quite unflattering for Maxima,although yellow suits her a lot.Beautiful hair one more time!

I like the color of the skirt, but it doesn't look nice on her figure. Perhaps it would look better if it were cut differently. A pencil skirt might work better.

I like the color of the skirt, but since we are in October, I don't think it really works. It would be better suited for spring. Alas, the cut of the skirt really doesn't do much for her figure.

It would have been better if she had worn a black or brown skirt that was a little more tailored. Love the cardigan!!

Parrothead, you and I are thinking the same thing. Cardigan is beautiful on Maxima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom