Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like her skirt. The bag & shoes look lovely together but not suit for the outfit.

I like neither earrings nor skirt, the others are very good and elegant.

This is a very fresh & fashionable look.She looked elegant,I just don't like the shoes.

I like the top half of the outfit, but I don't care for the skirt on Maxima. The shoes are nice, but they look out of place with this suit.

:lol: can not find anyone I agree completely with.l Like the upper half of her outfit. The skirt (a balloon model? back to the eighties?) is not good and the shoes are horrific.
btw Katja Schuurman is considered one of the most beautiful women of Holland and next to Maxima she is totally insignifigant. Goes to show how important personality is.

The jacket is nice but I don´t like the skirt

Thanks for showing close up photo of the clutch, it shows the red thread/weave in CP Maxima's jacket well. From afar the red seems to harsh, but close-up she tied things together nicely with bold red accessories (shoes, bag & earrings). A nice change from the neutral taupe pumps/clutch she's donned lately.

I may be in a minority, but I definately like her shoes here. :flowers: A nice outfit, only about the skirt I'm not sure.

I like her shoes too... But they're super high

I like the jacket and the bag. The skirt isn´t so bad, but I don´t like the shoes.

Those are some seriously high heels, I think they look good with the outfit. I think I might fall over wearing them!Hehe

Máxima today:

Outfit
Close up
Shoes

The outfit is quite nice. I also like the large flower.
I just don't get why Máxima often wears shoes that are obviously too small. She shouldn't wear peep-toe-shoes. They don't look good on her at all.

Btw, the red high heel sandals were great!

This outfit is great, especially the jacket looks very flattering on Maxima. I also like the flower, lovely detail.

Máxima today:

Outfit
Close up
Shoes

I just don't get why Máxima often wears shoes that are obviously too small. She shouldn't wear peep-toe-shoes. They don't look good on her at all.

you are right, it look small this shoes for her, i wonder why? did she ordered in the internet? and didn't know if they were going to fit her? really strange for a princess

Lovely flower detail and great outfit. I like the color if the pants

Máxima today:

Outfit
Close up
Shoes

Nice outfit, I like light color of jacket and the flower detail is lovely. I like the color of shoes but not the form.

She looks classic and elegant.I like the detail of the flower,but I dislike the shoes,she would look better with other shoes,but in general a nice and simple outfit,good election:flowers:

Oh, Maxima looks so fabulous in this outfit, I like Maxima's large flower, I know this kind of detail is very modern today.

I like this look. The flower gives the outfit a more interesting look. The shoes are nice, but I agree with the other posters who say that they look too small.

I love the detail & interest factor added by the flower. I also love the way its colour contrasts with the crispness of the jacket.

This is a nice and comfortable look for a daytime event.Lovely hair!
These shoes are nice,but unfortunately they don't fit her.

Máxima today:

Outfit
Close up
Shoes

I like the outfit, the flower gives it something extra. Don't like the shoes. :)

I've noticed that CP Maxima has been wearing this shoe (or a variation of it) since her trip to New York USA earlier this month.....They must be a favorite of hers now. I too love the flower accessory- she always seems so fresh, and stylishly she gives us something unexpected!

How can a future Queen go out with an outfit that looks this way. It looks like she picked the blouse off the floor and put it on it is so wrinkled. It is much to small for her by the look of the sleeves. Look closely at the second photo of the blouse. I am sitting here just shaking my head that she goes out that way.

Myroyal's blog
Myroyal’s Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom