Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me, Dazzling is right.:)
The outfit is a shirt coat, the colour is nice and practical.

Minus the terrible coral outfit and flag outift I thought maxima looked wonderful during her visit to the city. I hope she and WA had sone downtime to enjoy more of NY.

Have you guys heard the song you're never fully dressed without a smile from Annie... Well Maxima's smile outshines everything she wears... I might even forgive the coral outfit.

Sept 15, 2009 - Maxima attending Prinsjesdag 2009 in a pink/peach dress with flowers on the waist and a red belt. She matched the outfit with the same color hairpiece.

Maxima's dress is actually very pretty, the flowers or work are nicely placed. The color suits her but what I dont really like is the fabric of the dress which looks like spandex IMO. The belt is pretty and is a nice contrast with the pink/peach. I love the hairpiece

Full View ** Close Up

In this case, I can say only one - Princess Maxima is perfectly amazing!!!:previous:

Sept 15, 2009 - Maxima attending Prinsjesdag 2009 in a pink/peach dress with flowers on the waist and a red belt. She matched the outfit with the same color hairpiece.

Maxima's dress is actually very pretty, the flowers or work are nicely placed. The color suits her but what I dont really like is the fabric of the dress which looks like spandex IMO. The belt is pretty and is a nice contrast with the pink/peach. I love the hairpiece

Full View ** Close Up

Lovely dress, I like the color :) Flower application is simply wonderful. I like the hairpiece too. Even lipstick is matching.

Beautiful dress, the colour looks gorgeous on Maxima. The headpiece is lovely.

Overall a nice look including the hairpiece, not sure though why the sash had to go under the belt? :confused: Looks quite odd.

Overall Prinsjesdag 2009 ensemble is not bad. However, I have to say that the dress hugs Crown Princess Maxima in an unflattering way.

I love it and the necklace is a bit too long but divine.A really gorgeous colour on her and the less fussy the better on her IMO

I love this dress on Maxima, especially the color but who can really focus on the dress when one is wearing such incredible diamonds.!! How fun for Maxima!!

The hairpiece is very beautiful. The dress is definitely very lovely especially, the color looks great!

I love the color, and the floral detail of the dress. The belt is okay, but I'm also puzzled as to why she wore the belt over the sash. It looks a bit strange, IMO. The top part of the dress is unflattering though. It doesn't look quite right on her figure.

I love all the outfits that Princess Maxima wore on her offical visit to New York. The best outfit of all is the white long gown. That's the most beautiful look on her.:flowers:

Apparently that gown was also made by Jan Taminiau, as was the mail box outfit and the outfit for this year's prinsjesdag. I am glad she finally starts to wear a DFutch designer, let's hope she will discover more of them, so she can leave most of Natan's atrocities to the Belgian RF ;).

:previous:
I too hope that Crown Princess Maxima will explore other fashion houses and designers. Recent ensembles by Natan were so-so, to say the least.

(19-09-2009)
Velder Princess Maxima attended the Scout-In09 at estate Velder in Liempde.

Full View -- Close-Up -- Bag

(20-09-2009)
Leuven Princess Maxima and Princess Mathilde attended the opening of “M”, the new stedelijk museum of Leuven (Belgie).

Full View1 -- Full View2 -- Back View -- Shoes

(21-09-2009)
United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon meets with Princess Maxima of the Netherlands.

Full View -- Close-Up

I have noticed Princess Maxima's outfits are really great, stylish and well-remembered.
My special attention to Maxima's shoes, they are elegant and beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom