Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always happy

Maxima always comes across as happy go lucky and her attitude is infectious. Her dressing is fun but also appropriate for the occasion. I enjoy looking at her colourful outfits. Does she have a stylist?

Maxima always comes across as happy go lucky and her attitude is infectious. Her dressing is fun but also appropriate for the occasion. I enjoy looking at her colourful outfits. Does she have a stylist?

It's hard to say, but IMO, she choses her outfits herself.
Although she maybe sometimes asks a piece of pro's advice.:)

Surely she has a stylist queenofthelight I know were you are coming from because her choices just seem so unwise 90% of the time IMO but I really think someone is styling her the number of engaements and so on these girls have to prepare for.... so IMO that person should be fired.

She may have a stylist who gives recommendations but I'm sure Maxima has the final say as to what she wears and I have a feeling she has a strong personality and opinions. ;)

i would not have thought she has a "full time" stylist, like mary for example. her style is quite the same all the time, meaning she doesn't change much and probably a stylist wouldn't advice always the same. she may consult someone (or rather get advise from a personal advisor only for her at the boutiques she buys from) for big events' oufits but i doubt she has a full time stylist.

i would not have thought she has a "full time" stylist, like mary for example. her style is quite the same all the time, meaning she doesn't change much and probably a stylist wouldn't advice always the same. she may consult someone (or rather get advise from a personal advisor only for her at the boutiques she buys from) for big events' oufits but i doubt she has a full time stylist.

I agree. I find it very hard to believe she has a stylist judging by some of the outfits she steps out of the palace wearing.....I'd be stunned if she had a stylist.

Mary has a "full time" stylist? Could you tell us more about it? How many hours does her stylist work for her? How much does she get paid? And how does she manage all her other business interests while working full time for Mary? You seem to know all about it. Please share your knowledge with us!

Regarding Maxima's style I actually think she is changing quite a lot between looking very elegant one day and like a late hippie the next. (But the reason for that might be all those different advisors at all the different boutiques she buys from. :D)

I, for one love CP Maxima's style. Although it is unpredictable (and, yes some times there are dreadful fashion misses like the sequin skirt of late) there is a common thread there.

First, she LOVES the use of color- especially Orange, red, purple, green. Rarely will you see Maxima in ALL black or white. Second, she wears neutrals, they are beige, silver, tan, pink, with metallics. (Note that in NY she wore a drapy black dress, but red soles on the pumps)

Additionally, I find she does extremely well with accessories. Hats and shoes really are her strong points, and jewels and hand bags are not far behind. Her weakness? Hair & Makeup (although in NY her hair was flawless due to her old syltist she used while there!)

I find the appointment to the UN EuroMicro Finance Special Committee has brought about a "business" style not seen alot before in CP Maxima.

If she were to have full time help, my advice would be: Hire a Full time Hair stylist and makeup/skin artist. But I dont see that happening for the free-spirited Maxima!

She's always fun to watch, IMO!

Well Patra I think in the main what you say is correct but IMO it's they way everything is put together it just seems ill advised to me. IMO she looks amazing in simlpe lines uncomplicated designs.. hats etc seem to me hit or miss the orange skirt biege cardie and headpiece all gorgeous but not in the same outfit one piece was too casual one to cocktaily so on ... anyway that is just what I think. So back to the stylist thing if she has one get rid of him or her.

She does seem to favor strong colors which isn't surprising given her outgoing personality.

Yes, I admire her ability to wear bold colours and be adventurous in her dressing style. She seems to combine being a mother, being a royal with official duties and a credible professional career very well.

Princess Maxima visited 2 projects and a working conference of the Foundation Music Matters in Rotterdam.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

There aren't good pics for now, if I can find good ones, I'll post.

The coat is lovely but it washes her out quite alot. The boots arent my cup of tea at all, they are too brown and to shiney IMO.

I think I am rehashing what's already been said by members in prior posts. But, I have to give my two cents..:lol:

If I were to look at Maxima's clothes with an objective eye. I would find lots wrong with it. The colors are glaringly bright, nothing matches most of the time. Hair's usually a mess. She has weird taste in shoes, mostly ankle straps, that don't do anything for her calves and many times they are one size too small.

But, I don't look at her with an objective eye at all. I can't! There is something very infectious about her smile, and her boisterous personality. Many times, I don't even look at her clothes and how mismatched they are. IMO, they pale in comparison to her personality.

With the above being said, the most recent outfit was a fashion disaster, completely washed her out and her hair needs to be styled.

I don't know the boots, but the coat is pretty. Maybe the boots have been better in another colour or material...

I also like the coat. The bottom half of it is very pretty on Maxima's figure. It is very feminine. I don't mind the idea of boots with the coat, but I don't care for the shine and colour of these boots. They don't really work with the coat.

If I had seen those boots in a shop I would have thought of jeans immediatly, the dress and the coat are just ok.

Although the boot color is a little 1970's retro, I like them with the purse. The coat seems basic enough for a winter day in the Neatherlands, IMO.

This is a really nice simple outfit. It looks very elegant on Maxima. She normally wears bright colours so it is nice to see her in something darker.

Ahhhhh! What a fantasic suit on CPrincess Maxima. I love the velvet collar and detailing, it fits Maxima like a glove! Who is the designer?

The leopard shoes and handbag is to die for, imo. Wish I could see the detailing of the hat better (its so dark), but what I can make out is very appealing. Bravo Maxima!

The suit is quite nice, I´m glad she wore those shoes and bag, they look great with such a simple outfit.;)
The hat is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom