The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
How can a future Queen go out with an outfit that looks this way. It looks like she picked the blouse off the floor and put it on it is so wrinkled. It is much to small for her by the look of the sleeves. Look closely at the second photo of the blouse. I am sitting here just shaking my head that she goes out that way.

Myroyal's blog
Myroyal’s Blog
The blouse is quite nice.
As for your observation, dee4855, I think it's simply not her model of the blouse.

Old 10-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Máxima today:

Outfit
Close up
Shoes
She looks great! I really like the flower!
And Maxima's bag .

Old 10-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Heir Apparent

30-09-2009
Full View -- Bag -- Close-Up
Old 10-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
30-09-2009
I like the jacket and the necklace, don´t like the pants. The bag is cute.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 10-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
30-09-2009
i like the outfit, especially the necklace.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with you,the top part,especially the necklace,looks very good.But not the pants,imo.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

BelgaPicture - Quick search
Old 10-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Heir Apparent

03-10-2009
Princess Maxima attended the Dutch Breast Cancer Foundation.
Full View -- Close Up -- Shoes -- Bag
Old 10-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Nice outfit... the spiders are pretty awesome. Not sure about the bag.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Heir Apparent

I like Maxima's top and an unordinary brooch of the spiders, she looks nice.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Weird blouse, pants emphasizing wide hips, ugly bag, perfectly dreadful spider brooches where on this occasion the breast cancer awareness Pink Ribbon should sit = Bad outfit.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Maxima needs to know that short tops do nothing to her body though the top is a lovely piece, maybe with a skirt?
The pants are nicely fitted but not with that top.
Bag is abit childish.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Courtier

I love Princess Maxima's purses. All of her purses looks lovely. She got a wonderful collection of purses!
Old 10-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Maxima needs to know that short tops do nothing to her body though the top is a lovely piece, maybe with a skirt?
Bag is abit childish.
I agree, it is a lovely top but too short for her figure and especially with pants. The brooch was very original.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Bag is abit childish.

I think if Maxima likes it she buys it. She does not have a clue of what she really needs to wear for her body type. Her daily wear for functions never seem to be appropiate. The sequins, glittery, gold or silver lame and huge spiders always looks so out of place (ie Mathilde and Maxima last month}. Maxima I love you please get some help!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

About the spiders, sure they aren't my particular favourites but thats not where I have a problem with them, its more with the fact that Maxima doesn't seem to wear this top without them.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmi View Post
About the spiders, sure they aren't my particular favourites but thats not where I have a problem with them, its more with the fact that Maxima doesn't seem to wear this top without them.
Since it was for Breast Cancer seems she could have worn the pink ribbon.
The spiders...shudder I just hate those bugs.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

dazzling I agree with all your comments there. I just cannot understand who and why anyone would think this looks ok at all. Infact sometimes when she wears those short tops the pants take to having a mind if their own. So it appears to me anyway .....if I am allowed to say that .
Old 10-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
I think if Maxima likes it she buys it. She does not have a clue of what she really needs to wear for her body type. Her daily wear for functions never seem to be appropiate. The sequins, glittery, gold or silver lame and huge spiders always looks so out of place (ie Mathilde and Maxima last month}. Maxima I love you please get some help!
she has some times dress so nice but some times so ugly and i think probably is not all her fault, probably who help her with the fashion, i wonder who is , i think she should to fire her or him! I like er in New Yrok, but lately I didn't like her outfir combinations, jewellery etc.....she should to have somebody else helping her!
Old 10-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the collar of the blouse and the detail at the waist, but the length and the trousers just don't seem to work with her figure. The cut of the trousers are really unflattering. I also think that the blouse might have worked better with a skirt, but it definitely needs to be a bit longer in order for it to be more flattering. The spider brooches are kind of whimsical, but a strange choice for a breast cancer event, IMO.

Tags
daytime fashion, fashion and style, maxima, princess maxima