Crown Princess Maxima Recycles Her Clothes: May 2005 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima recycling this multi coloured top, first worn in Marocco 2005, and then on 27 September 2006 during an offical visit from the Australian governer.source ANP

JessRulz said:
Recycling this brown patterned coat - first time at the christening of Felicia van Vollenhoven, second time at the opening of a race a few months ago

Sources: Screencap from Blau Bloed made by The Watcher posted in Princess Catharina-Amalia News & Pictures Part IV, Getty Images)

Wearing this coat for a third time while shopping in Argentina earlier this month

(Gente Magazine Scan, originally posted by Princess Maxima in the Crown Princess Maxima Current Events thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima recycles her outfits in a great way. she does leave a great amount of time before she wears them again and the good thing is that she does not wear them too often

maxima88 said:

Wearing this pink coat a third time on the 18th of October, when she received a book (ANP)

Wearing the coat for a second time. First worn in Argentina on the State Visit in March/April, second time worn on the 13th of October (PPE)

Maxima's is liking this suit really much wearing for the fourth time in September 2006 source ppe anp

Recycling this black dress in September 2006 during a premiere, and wearing it for the first time in Argentina in March. source petersmulders anp ppe gettyimages

Recycling the green suit in Australia 2006, wearing it for the first time in May 2006

Recycling this black suit in Australia 2006. Worn for first time in Mongolia 2006

maxima88 said:
Recycling this red jacket in Australia, wearing it in September 2005

Recycling this black coat in Basel October 2006, first time Memorial in May 2006
sources PPE, Getyyimages Klaus

Wearing this jacket for the first time during photoshoot in May 2006, wearing it another time in Argentina September 2006

source ppe

Recycling this jacket in Argentina en Brasil 2005

Recycling this pink outfit during a private party in Argentina in 2004, first time worn in Brasil 2003

I like very much the red clothes for maxima
I like so much the re
d clothes

Máxima recycling a coat with flower-pattern

25-11-2005
Opening of an art exhibition of Dolores Zorreguieta
Coat

16-12-2006
Utrecht Princess Maxima arriving at the volunteerawards in Utrecht.
Coat

Her_Majesty said:
Máxima recycling a coat with flower-pattern

25-11-2005
Opening of an art exhibition of Dolores Zorreguieta
Coat

16-12-2006
Utrecht Princess Maxima arriving at the volunteerawards in Utrecht.
Coat

if this coat is worn over and over again, i wouldnt mind. it such a beautiful coat.Its good to see Maxima recycling it.

Good that she proves out that she still fits in her outfits from year to year

Maxima breaks the princess prototype: thin (I don't say this to offend ok?), and she has curves... she's latin...

She's pretty... and she knows what it's better for her figure

:)

bebajp said:
Maxima breaks the princess prototype: thin (I don't say this to offend ok?), and she has curves... she's latin...

She's pretty... and she knows what it's better for her figure

:)

Is that a Princess prototype?
Maybe in foreign countries.

Princess Máxima's predecessors in the House of Orange-Nassau were overweight. Also Queen Beatrix has never been slim and slender. Neither was Queen Juliana. And Queen Wilhelmina or Queen Emma soon developed into sort of 'matrones'.

JessRulz said:
Wearing this coat for a third time while shopping in Argentina earlier this month
http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gentemagazinepostedbyprincessvictoriaaf9.jpg

(Gente Magazine Scan, originally posted by Princess Maxima in the Crown Princess Maxima Current Events thread)

This is the Prada coat i was talking about in this post:

Verde Esmeralda said:
I might also agree with that Argentinian member, Ysbel...

I would also like to add, as I did in some previous post in other thread, that at the time Máxima and WA got married, we [in Argentina] where undergoing a severe economic crash. So i guess our attention was really not on this event, for which we would have possibly made a big big fuzz over, if it only happened some other time...

Plus, whenever she's here (excluding last year's official visit), it's for private purposes, she keeps it very low-profile ... of course, we do have press coverage on her visits ... and I personally find it very peculiar to have an article based on, for instance, her visits to the supermarket with her mom, in a Prada coat :rolleyes:

I think we just don't relate to her, we don't feel identified with her situation, we just see it as a fairy tale...

She looks refreshed and polished today. I like how she's reused some of the earlier maternity wear.

Looking back at the begining of this thread, ive come across that a few/most pictures are posted with out dates of when worn, just pictures from varioues events. I think, itll be nice to know in the future when posting when such outfits were worn, it will also be intresting the gap of years a certain outfit has not been worn & how its looked when matched-up with something else/.

So posting the dates of when outfits were worn & recycled would be very helpful also if you could post the occasion of the event.
Thank you:flowers:

Last edited:
marezdote said:
Here is a pic originally posted by misshelen of her in the dress at the engagement ball.

This was not at the engagement ball,but at the pre- wedding ball at the Royal Palace,Amsterdam on january 31st 2002.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom