Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great color and cut, but material looks strange, maybe because of the flash :ermm:
I like the hairstyle too.

The purple dress is a good choice. A vivid colour brought Crown Princess Mathilde's amazing complexion out. I am not sure about the dress design though.

I like the purple dress. It really suits her. Hairstyle is also nice.

Her purple dress is a wonderful colour and her shoes match it perfectly.
The fabric looks like it might be taffeta(?) which is a tricky fabric to work with.

Luv the color but hate the way it fits her.

A very good choice of color and style! She wears it beautifully!

The colour of the dress is great for her, but the cut of the dress... It makes her look kind of fat.

Mathilde attending a gala evening in Antwerp today, May 10, wearing a nice white blouse
and pants with flowers. Very unusual wide pants, but the more I look at them the more
I like them on her. Shoes and clutch are in a nice eye-catching colour.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Not a good look for Mathilde. Either he's to formal or she's to casual. Regardless those pants are too short, the flowers are for an woman in her 80s. The top is nice though.

The pants would do for a women in her 60+ enjoying a night out on the Mediterranean/French Riviera IMO. The only thing about that look that I really like is her top & hair.

Princess Mathilde this evening, May 19, at a final session of the Queen Elisabeth competition
in Brussels. A fresh and modern look:

** Side view ** Full view ** Close up **

Liking the whole look. The blouse is different but it works. Earrings are a good choice for this look.

Love.
It's fashionable yet it fits her well, both in shape and in personality. So chic!

Both outfits are lovely. They are well-fitted. Crown Princess Mathilde tend to favour bright neon colours for summer.

Very chic !! Mathilde almost always gets it right.

Beautiful dress, suits to her very well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom