Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde looks beautiful, LOVE the dress!
It's a bit 1920's flapper style which I absolutely adore and the earrings are delightful.

She looks fantastic! Never seen her in this type of style.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this style on Mathilde!! It's very unique and she pulls it off well.

Fabulous look from head to toe! Literally! Great hairstyle, earrings in line with flapper, feathery dress. Terrific silver shoes and little evening bag!

It is quite an unusual choice for Crown Princess Mathilde. I liked the colour and hairstyle. I wish we had a better photo of the look.

Love the whole outfit! She looks amazing

A bit too short but the overall is quite nice. The close up of the top, looks like its made from really fine tweed yet it looks really elegant.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a gala dinner organized by the Breast International Group in Brussels on May 3, 2012,
wearing a simple but nice dress and her lovely heart earrings again - altogether I think she looked great.

** With a scarf ** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Nice.... But that color is not doing it for me! :-(

She Looks Very Beautiful , Her Outfit Simple Elegant I Like The Color Of Her Dress So Classy , Her Earing So Nice :flowers: Thank’s For Posting

The whole look is ok but the dress itself is quite unflattering and shapeless.

A very simple look which works surprising well for Princess Mathilde. She looks both lovely and elegant.

The dress is just fine. I don't really care for the addition of black on one shoulder.
The shoes though are absolutely gorgeous and match perfectly with the dress.

I don't think the color suits her. The dress itself is dull to me.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a final of the Queen Elisabeth Violon Award this evening, May 23,

looking fantastic in green. Cut and colour are great on her, I would wear that one as well :)

** Full view ** Upper part **

Crown Princess Mathilde at a final of the Queen Elisabeth Violon Award this evening, May 23,

looking fantastic in green. Cut and colour are great on her, I would wear that one as well :)

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks great. Lovely colour and hairstyle
I wonder who designed that, doen not look like Natan.

That dress is so beautiful! She looks great in green.

Its a nice shade of green but it is not flattering especially around the waist area.

I like the color and flare, but not crazy about the center portion of the bodice or waist. Looks a bit too bulky.

Crown Prince Philippe and Mathilde attend a official dinner at the royal palace in Japan with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko

http://i50.tinypic.com/359n120.jpg
Well that looks really weird. I think she should have made some concessions to the Japanese couple, ditched the heels and short skirt and overall nude look which makes her look as tall as possible.
Not a good skirt length for her.

This outfit really looks strange, I don't like that the top is so see-through and the skirt length is not great for her, I agree with that.

Her hairstyle is cute though, I think.

Color is great but, I dislike the see through top. Hairstyle is lovely.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mathilde lovely in blue at the first award ceremony of the 'Fondation Futur 21', in Waterloo today, June 19, 2012.

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom