Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: April 2004 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know when she wore this gown, Turkish Delight? She and Philippe look so young!:rolleyes:
I like the colour of the dress, but I don´t like the skirt.

It says at the top 1999 or 2000 :flowers:
Hmm same here the skirt is rather odd, love the colour.
x

Oh, thank you, I haven´t seen the date before...;)
Well, this explains the dress´style: very 90´s :whistling::cool:

No, this evening dress, together with Queen Fabiola and Crown Princess Maxima of The Netherlands was taken in the ante-room prior to entering the Dining Room in the Royal Glasshouses of Laeken on the first evening of the State Visit of Queen Beatrix, Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima to Belgium in June 2006.

Armani, again. It says she wore it to Carl Gustav's 60th birthday. But IMO these are pics of two different events (different purses, different jewels)

CP Mathilde attending a gala in support of the King Baudouin Foundation in Antwerp:

29 April « Myroyal’s Blog

I like the style of the skirt. It is fun and pretty for spring. I don't like the pale stockings that she is wearing. Her hair and earrings are beautiful.

So nice dress, but stockings and shoes are awful. Nice hairdo, earrings and smile, like always :)

I have to agree with you. Crown Princess Mathilde needs to find better stockings. A dress, make-up, and hairstyle were well-chosen.

CP Mathilde attending a gala in support of the King Baudouin Foundation in Antwerp:

29 April « Myroyal’s Blog

I like the style of the skirt. It is fun and pretty for spring. I don't like the pale stockings that she is wearing. Her hair and earrings are beautiful.
I like this dress a lot :flowers:

Yes that dress is beautiful on Mathilde.
Very summery, with the off the shoulder, but very classic colours.
x

The off the shoulder neckline is very flattering and the slightly puffy skirt was cute. But really not impressed with the middle. I think it would have been more flattering if there was a wide black belt or cumberband. The matching fabric does nothing to define Mathilde's waist. I'm not sure if it was the camera angle or her posture, the overall look would have much improved if she had stood up straighter.

It is a very beautiful dress.Mathilde likes the combination of black and white very much:flowers:

The dress to me looks a little awkward but I can see what it was trying to do. The top part is the nice, but that's about it.

I had seen another picture of that evening, a group photo with Empress Farah of Persia, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco and M.me Chirac, taken maybe in Versailles; all they were stunning, I remind...

Yes,these photos were taken at Versailles:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom